1061-1070

Chapter 1061 This is not the first time.

  Lu Ning stood in Long Tian's bedroom, looking at the person lying quietly on the bed, whose body was covered with tubes and instruments.

  Lu Ning's eyes dimmed and he stood there without speaking for a long time.

  After a long time, she turned to look at Gu Chen: "Aren't you going to tell me?"

  What she found through her own investigation was limited. She only knew that Long Tian was injured and unconscious, and she didn't know the rest of the reasons.

  Gu Chen looked at her and sighed, and then told her everything.

  Long Tian was ambushed during a mission. He could have escaped, but an undercover agent appeared beside him. At the last moment, Long Tian could not escape and was seriously injured. If his subordinates hadn't noticed something was wrong and arrived, In time, he might even lose his life.

  But he has been unconscious since he was rescued.

  After Lu Ning heard this, he lowered his eyes.

  "Who is the undercover?"

  Gu Chen pursed his lips.

  "Small town."

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment, but he immediately understood that Long Tian could be injured so seriously. Who else could do this except the people around him.

  Xiao Cheng is the person next to Long Tian and has been with Long Tian for eight years.

  It turns out that the person who has been following him for so many years has always had other agendas.

  "Whose person?"

  Lu Ning asked.

  "It's a bit complicated. It has something to do with Shura, it also has something to do with the Xie Alliance, and even the Wolf Alliance is also involved."

  He looked at Lu Ning when he said the last word.

  Everyone in Yizhou knows about the Wolf Alliance.

  Gu Chen and the others later found out that it was Lu Ning who took action.

  Lu Ning didn't expect that she could avenge Long Tian after making such a fuss.

  Lu Ning calmed down and looked at Gu Chen.

  "In the past few months, Rose Manor has been squeezed by everyone."

  Lu Ning said solemnly.

  If not, they wouldn't be able to stay together in Rose Manor.

  The news that Long Tian was unconscious has probably spread throughout the world.   

  Yizhou is a restless person, how could they let go of such a good opportunity.

  Especially Shura and Ximeng, who have made Long Tian like this, they will definitely not give up unless they do something.

  As he was talking, there was suddenly a commotion outside.

  "Hall Master! Hall Master!"

  Several people were stunned at the same time. They immediately stood up and walked to the door. When they opened the door, they saw several people standing outside. Both of them were covered in blood and were seriously injured.

  "Lobby Master! Our people were ambushed! All the goods were robbed."

  After he finished speaking, he collapsed weakly to the side.