1051-1060

Chapter 1051 I won't let you go back

  . Heavy rain poured down outside the window, and lightning struck from the sky one after another, seeming to wash away everything.

  Qin Wei stood next to Lu Ning, took an umbrella handed by the person next to him, and raised it to Lu Ning's head.

  Lu Ning stood under the eaves at the door, looking at the rain in the dark night outside.

  "Boss, Inspector Yizhou is almost here."

  Lu Ning stood there with cold eyes and no emotion on his face.

  She put her guns on her waist and slowly wiped the blood on her hands.

  "Can't I go back to Rose Manor?"

  Qin Wei looked at her and shook his head gently: "The hall masters won't let you go back."

  Lu Ning remained silent and did not speak.

  After being stunned for a while, he stepped into the rain curtain.

  Qin Wei followed her and held an umbrella for her. The people behind him were all wearing black clothes and hats, and disappeared into the night like ghosts.

  The overwhelming sound of alarms resounded throughout the Wolf Alliance.

  The scene was filled with blood.

  Later, forensic examination revealed that some people died on the spot, but everyone was injured in the same location.

  It's just that some people didn't die on the spot, but died of excessive blood loss.

  Such torture is more cruel than death on the spot.

  The chief and deputy leaders of the Wolf Alliance died in this situation.

  Originally they had a chance of survival, but after the police inspector came in and looked at the scene, he unanimously determined that they were all dead and did not call a doctor.

  By the time the forensic doctors arrived at dawn, there was no chance of treatment.

  It rained heavily for three consecutive days in Yizhou.

  On a dark rainy night, the Wolf Alliance was wiped out with blood.

  This matter once became a hot topic in Yizhou, and people can't help but be surprised every time it is mentioned in the future.

  ————

  Lu Ning only rested for one day after returning, and then returned to Huo's to handle matters.   

  She has a backlog of things that she hasn't finished yet.

  It was already afternoon when she came out of the company, and she had to go to the institute.

  The institute's new project is coming to an end. In recent months, everyone has been working overtime to calculate data and perform experiments. Everyone is extremely busy.

  Even during the Chinese New Year, Lu Ning could not take a break.

  Everyone is on vacation, but she still travels to four places every day.

  It's been a month since the Chinese New Year.

  Spring is approaching, and the cold weather has not let up.

  Lu Ning came out of the hospital wrapped in a thick down jacket.

  Zuo Lin frowned slightly at her figure and turned his head to look ahead.