121-130

Chapter 121: I know this question!

  "You, how can there be such a perfect person in the world? They all understand each other and accommodate each other. But my mother will never let you marry someone who always wants you to accommodate. My precious daughter deserves the best person. 

         Lu Ning held her hand and smiled: "Yes! Just find someone who will always accommodate me."

  Shen Yunci was amused by her and raised his hand to pinch her face.

  "If you can't find me, you won't marry me."

  Shen Yunci looked at her helplessly: "I like to accompany my mother so much, what if I can't support you in the future."

  She was just joking, but who knew that there was a rumor not far away? Come on, have a serious voice.

  "I'll take care of you! I can take care of my sister!"

  The two of them laughed at him together.

  Raising your hand, you waved him over.

  Lu Jingzhi climbed onto the hospital bed and sat on the side. Lu Ning raised her hand and said silently to his little face: "Sister spends a lot of money. She wants to eat well, wear good clothes, use useful things, and occasionally go to fun places. , need a lot of money."

  Lu Jingzhi lowered his head and thought for a while and then looked up at Lu Ning: "I can work hard to make money! I can afford it! I won't let my sister be wronged!"

  Shen Yunci looked at him and said, unhappy: "You are thinking about raising your sister instead of your mother. You are so heartless."

  Lu Jingzhi said extremely seriously: "Mom needs to be raised by my father. I can't take away my father's responsibility."

  With his little face, he said these serious words frequently, It's a shock every time.

  "But it's not your responsibility, sister."

  "It can be."

  As if he couldn't explain it to them, Lu Jingzhi jumped off the hospital bed and ran to the sofa to continue studying.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Ning looked at each other and couldn't help laughing.

  ...

  Lu Qing and Lu Zhi brought them food when they came back.

  Before Shen Yunci fully recovered and her arm was still hanging, Lu Zhi chased her to feed her, but Shen Yunci refused to let him feed her. The two of them chased her around the ward, and finally It was Lu Zhi who fed her.

  Lu Ning was eating and watching at the same time, looking very enthusiastically.   

  This was the scene in her dream before, but now it really appeared in front of her.

  Lu Qing stood aside and turned to look at her. Her eyes were clear and filled with happiness and happiness that could not be concealed.

  ...

  After dinner, Huo Jinyan came again.

  Lu Ning now saw that Huo Jinyan had a big head and was almost feeling sick.

  As soon as he arrived, Lu Jingzhi was on full alert, sitting on the sofa not far away and staring at him, as if he would pounce on him and bite him if he dared to get closer than one meter to Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning thought it was fun, and would sometimes tease Lu Jingzhi deliberately, taking the initiative to get closer to Huo Jinyan, and Lu Jingzhi would immediately stand up and look at her.