361-370

Chapter 361 Listen to my quibble.

  Huo Jinyan's tone seemed a little anxious: "Where have you been?"

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment: "I haven't gone anywhere. I'm meeting a friend. What's wrong, Teacher Huo?"

  Huo Jinyan looked at She silently breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, I'm going to the infirmary."

  "Oh, let's go together, I'll go to the infirmary too."

  The two of them walked to the infirmary together, but Lu Ning kept looking back at him.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her strangely: "What's wrong?"

  "It's okay. I just saw someone with a temper similar to yours."

  "Very similar?"

  Lu Ning smiled: "Well, it's also cold. But he should have found the person who can make him laugh."

  Huo Jinyan looked at her and was silent for a moment, but his eyes became much gentler.

  I probably found it too.

  ...

  When the two people came in, Gu Zi and Gu Chen didn't know what they were doing. When they saw the two people coming in, they immediately covered the things in their hands.

  "Come here."

  Gu Chen took Huo Jinyan to the back to treat the wound. Lu Ning looked at Gu Zi but raised his eyes in confusion: "What are you doing?"

  Gu Zi chuckled: "No, nothing."

  Lu Ning: "What are you doing? Why are you panicking?"

  "No, I'm not panicking."

  Lu Ning sat on the sofa and looked at him. He stopped asking and changed the topic: "Did you do it?"

  Gu Gu Zi immediately became nervous: "What?"

  Lu Ning looked at him: "Did you post that on the forum?"

  Gu Zi was obviously relieved, got up and came over to sit next to Lu Ning: "I did participate, but The cause is definitely not because of me."

  Lu Ning looked at him: "Who else could it be if it wasn't you?"

  Gu Zi: "Listen to my excuses, baby. I did have the idea of ​​getting rid of the post when I first found out, but at that time The post was tampered with and I couldn't deal with it. Just when I was about to do something, the post was suddenly tampered with and a photo of your ranking was posted.

  So I got involved and posted the previous screenshots. Yes."

  Lu Ning was surprised: "Does that mean you didn't do it in the first place?"

  Gu Zi nodded: "It's the conscience of heaven and earth, I made a baby that I definitely admit."   

  Lu Ning believed this, but who else could be there besides him.

  Until Lu Ning thought of a small figure: "..."

  "Baby, do you know who it is? Is it possible that there is someone else around you who is more powerful than me? Are you going to abandon me?"

  Lu Ning: " ..."

  Whether he is better than you is debatable, but it was indeed taught by you.

  While they were talking, Huo Jinyan and Gu Chen walked out.

  "It's much better."

  Lu Ning stood up and walked over.