881-890

Chapter 881: Don't want her to give birth.

  Lu Qing finally calmed down a little: "Absolutely."

  Then Lu Ning continued: "It takes twenty minutes to drive from our home to the school, right?"

  She looked at everyone and received a nod. He continued: "We entered the door front and back, right? In ten minutes, what can he do to me!"

  Lu Ning watched them break the pot and said: "If he can really do something to me in these ten minutes, , I really don't want him anymore."

  Huo Jinyan:?

  Then he really can't do it.

  The three people who finally understood this reacted.

  It was just a conditioned reflex. Who wouldn't think too much when seeing the teeth marks and red marks on the neck?

  The three of them had a tacit understanding, so they took the guy and got on it.

  Lu Ning looked at their expressions of finally understanding and slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

  He turned around and glanced at Huo Jinyan.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her deeply, then stepped forward and put his arms around Lu Ning's shoulders, then turned to look at Lu Zhi and the others.

  "Uncle, aunt, eldest brother, second brother. I know the gossip a girl will endure when facing society.

  I also know how hurtful it can be.

  I will not do anything to Ningning before we get married. .

  I know your hesitation and worry, I know your fear about my identity.

  In fact, I am also afraid, afraid that I will not be able to protect her, afraid that she will be hurt because of me.

  But, I love her. I can't stand that she will follow her. I can't stand to see her passing by me for the rest of my life. She is not here for me.

  So I will try my best to protect her and prevent her from being hurt, even a little bit.

  I will follow her step by step when we meet, know each other, fall in love, propose, get married, and have children. I will never mess up the order and make her feel wronged." He looked at them

  sincerely and sincerely , said these words carefully one word at a time.

  Lu Ning kept looking sideways at him.   

  It was the first time she saw Huo Jinyan show his sincerity to everyone.

  Lu Ning heard his sincere and firm words in her ears, looking at his side face with red eyes.

  When Shen Yunci looked over, his eyes were also red.

  Huo Jinyan's words were neither gorgeous words nor empty promises. He just told them what he wanted to say sincerely and reassured them.

  Lu Zhiye looked at him silently, and he was inevitably moved by his words.

  Lu Bai and Lu Qing looked at each other.

  Lu Qing looked at Huo Jinyan and said unceremoniously: "My sister is afraid of pain and will not have children in the future."

  He said it decisively, and it sounded like there was no room for negotiation.

  Huo Jinyan looked at him and smiled, then turned his head and looked at Lu Ning's eyes.

  "That's just right. I don't want her to have a baby either. With her, I'm content."