261-270

Chapter 261 She is no longer my sister.

  As she spoke, she pointed in the direction of Lu Yue'an with her other finger.

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian looked at her and raised their hands to stop her: "Auntie, this is not good, Ning Ning handed him over to us, you can't just take him away."

  Shi Qingyue looked at them, Maintaining his demeanor and gentleness: "What's the point of being so close? Look why you two children are so nervous. He's right next to you. I don't want to take him anywhere. An'an is also his sister's. Seeing my sister can What's the problem?"

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian really couldn't say anything else, but they were not prepared to let Lu Jingzhi be taken away. If she was taken away by force, they would follow him. Anyway, they would stay together. Look, Lu Ning cannot be betrayed.

  Shi Qingyue wanted to pull Lu Jingzhi, but Lu Jingzhi raised his hand and grabbed her arm: "Auntie, I told you I won't go!"

  His voice was a little tough, and he looked at Shi Qingyue with cold eyes.

  Shi Qingyue looked at him and was shocked. How could a child have such eyes?

  Shi Qingyue was stunned for a moment and wanted to say something to continue convincing him: "That's your sister, don't you want to meet her?"

  Lu Jingzhi raised his eyes and looked at her, frowning: "No! And she is no longer my sister. "

  Shi Qingyue seemed to have never seen such a heartless child, and she looked at him in disbelief.

  "How could she not be your sister? She misses you so much. Why are you so heartless..."

  Lu Jingzhi was a little annoyed. She blocked him from looking at Lu Ning and was very noisy.

  Lu Jingzhi interrupted directly: "That's your daughter. You are her biological mother. Are you mine too?"

  Subconsciously, I am not your son at all! Your daughter is not my sister!

  Shi Qingyue looked at him in shock, and her hand loosened instantly.

  This...isn't this just a child?

  Why does he even know and speak words like birth mother!

  Naturally, she thought it was Lu Ning's family who taught her.

  Shi Qingyue seemed a little angry, standing up straight and looking down at Lu Jingzhi.

  "You're blocking me."

  Seeing that she still wouldn't leave, Lu Jingzhi finally couldn't help but speak.   

  Shi Qingyue laughed out of anger, opening her mouth and letting out two dry laughs.

  "Little white-eyed wolf!"

  After saying this, he turned around and left.

  Now Lu Jingzhi could watch his sister's game with peace of mind.

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian were afraid that Lu Jingzhi would be sad about Shi Qingyue's last words, and wanted to comfort him.

  "Jingzhi, don't be sad, what she said..."

  Lu Jingzhi said directly: "I know that people always like to express their nobility by slandering others when they are ignored."

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian both said shocked.

  How come this kid seems to know everything and can speak such philosophical words?

  The two looked at each other, smiled silently, and turned to look at the middle of the playground, no longer disturbing him to watch Lu Ning's game.