971-980

Chapter 971 My Disciple

  It is said that Master Wu is like this today because the closed disciple is coming.

  Early in the morning, when everyone entered the Piano Association, they could see Master Wu standing at the door. They were also curious about the person Master Wu was waiting for. Everyone in the Piano Association was not interested in working or studying. He poked his head and neck to see the true face of this closed disciple.

  At about eight or nine o'clock, a car parked in front of the Piano Association. It was a luxury car that seemed to be worth a lot of money.

  A man got out of the car, tall and straight, walked to the passenger seat, opened the door, and brought out a girl. The girl was very beautiful, and matched the man's stunning appearance very well.

  The two people smiled and talked. After saying a few words, the girl walked into the gate of the Piano Association. After watching the girl enter, the man drove away.

  As soon as the girl entered the door, Master Wu greeted her with a smile that was so hard that she couldn't even see her teeth.

  Everyone nearby or upstairs secretly glanced at the girl.

  Can't help but be curious.

  Now does Master Wu consider his face when accepting disciples?

  Master Wu took Lu Ning directly upstairs and handed her a card.

  This card allows her to travel through all these floors unimpeded.

  It's his secondary card.

  As soon as the three people reached the second floor, they were stopped by several people.

  The leader looked quite old, probably forty or fifty years old.

  Lu Ning recognized him. He was also from the Piano Association, but his ranking was lower than Master Wu.

  But he is also a respected teacher.

  His surname is Wei, and everyone calls him Teacher Wei.

  Behind him should be his students.

  Master Wu was saying this when he raised his head and was blocked by someone.

  Teacher Wei's eyes looked over Lu Ning's body, and then looked at Master Wu.

  "Who did Teacher Wu bring to visit?"   

  Master Wu looked at him and smiled: "My apprentice."

  Teacher Wei looked at him in surprise: "Did Teacher Wu also accept a disciple? I thought you wouldn't accept an apprentice anymore."

  Master Wu's expression darkened: "It's true that I won't accept her anymore. This one is enough."

  Teacher Wei looked at Lu Ning again after hearing this: "Oh~ I'm curious, how could this girl be so attractive that Teacher Wu can accept her as a closed girl?" Disciple."

  Lu Ning said nothing, and neither did Master Wu.

  A girl behind Teacher Wei spoke up: "Teacher, this is against the rules. How could she skip a level when she just arrived?"

  Hearing this, everyone looked at the card in Lu Ning's hand.

  Teacher Wu looked over with a bad expression: "Is there any problem if I take my students to visit?" According to

  the rules of the Piano Association, those who do not meet the level cannot go upstairs.

  On the sixth floor of the Piano Association, the first floor is the examination hall and performance hall plus a first-level classroom.