851-860

Chapter 851 Why It Can't Be Her.

  Under Lu Ning's words, "Why don't you go if someone invites you to dinner for free?", Huo Jinyan still came.

  But he didn't go to pick up Lu Yue'an.

  Being able to go to the appointment was the maximum he could endure.

  That is to coax the child to play, otherwise he would not say a word to Lu Yue'an.

  Although Huo Jinyan didn't pick her up, Lu Yue'an was already very excited.

  She originally thought it would be such a difficult thing, but in the end she just asked casually, and Huo Jinyan agreed.

  It seems that the rumors cannot be fully believed, nor can they be disbelieved.

  Aren't you saying that Huo Jinyan is a playboy? Although he doesn't have a regular girlfriend, he has many female companions around him. It seems that he doesn't refuse anyone who comes.

  If that's the case, why can't it be her, Lu Yue'an.

  She was confident that she would become Huo Jinyan's regular girlfriend, his only girlfriend in the future!

  If Huo Jinyan found out about this idea, he would probably want to throw her into the sea, as far away from Lu Ning as possible.

  Lu Yue'an casually mentioned this matter today, which immediately attracted the sideways glances of Lu Chuan and Shi Qingyue.

  The two of them have been around her since morning, choosing high-end clothes, various jewelry and bags for her. If she is not satisfied, they will change them immediately or buy them immediately.

  The two of them were more excited than she was.

  Only the old man looked at Lu Yue'an after hearing the news, but said nothing.

  What happened to Master Wu last time was thought to have taught her a lesson, but in the end they still had such unrealistic illusions.

  Putting aside whether Huo Jinyan was someone she could covet, with the way Huo Jinyan had been protecting Lu Ning, it was impossible for anyone to get close to him.

  If there is, it must be Huo Jinyan's intention.

  And his intention must have a purpose.

  The old man wanted to say something, but he didn't. Since they were so excited and didn't consider themselves, let them go.   

  In the end, even if Huo Jinyan had some purpose, he would not harm her as a person. He would let her digest the rest slowly.

  Huo Jinyan sat at the dining table and turned to look at the high-rise buildings outside the floor-to-ceiling windows.

  The location they are currently in is the highest location in City A.

  In the restaurant on the 58th floor of the skyscraper, the environment is elegant and the sound of melodious music can be heard.

  Lu Yue'an sat on the other side reservedly, looking at Huo Jinyan from time to time.

  The waiter handed over the menu.

  Lu Yue'an wanted to follow Huo Jin's words, so she kept waiting for him to speak first.

  Huo Jinyan didn't have much appetite, so he casually ordered two and handed over the menu.

  Lu Yue'an immediately raised his eyes and looked at the waiter: "I want the same thing."

  The waiter nodded, turned around and left with the menu.