641-650

Chapter 641 Retreat signal?

  Lao Jiu? !

  No one spoke but his voice.

  The next second was the sound of wind and fists and feet.

  Lu Ning frowned.

  Someone was carrying her as she ran, while someone else grabbed her arm.

  Lu Ning was picked up and almost fell to the ground, but was caught by someone.

  The people who came to capture Lu Ning were obviously not vegetarians, and they were all very skilled.

  But there were well-trained secret guards around, and after ten minutes they were somewhat at a disadvantage.

  Suddenly there was a clear whistle in her ears, and Lu Ning frowned secretly. She closed her mouth tightly and breathed slowly, but the medicine on the thing covering her was still sucked into her nasal cavity. From the sound, it must be someone from over there. Foreign aid.

  Lu Ning felt dizzy and almost couldn't hold on any longer.

  She felt that the person grabbing her was one of her own, and immediately raised her foot and kicked him.

  Lao Jiu staggered and was stunned. Then he saw Lu Ning gesturing to him.

  And that gesture means - retreat.

  The moment he was stunned, he was struck to the ground by the opponent's foreign aid who suddenly appeared.

  When the man saw him falling to the ground, he immediately bent over, picked up Lu Ning and ran out.

  Lao Jiu hesitated for a moment, stood up, made two gestures towards his people, and then chased away.

  The fight between a group of people suddenly appeared different. The group of people who were full of fighting power just now seemed to have suddenly lost their strength. They were knocked to the ground one after another. Seeing this, the people on the opposite side did not dare to think too much and immediately began to retreat.

  There were also a few people from Huo Jinyan's side who didn't give up and chased after him.

  They don't understand why a group of people who just had so much strength suddenly stopped.

  The few of them couldn't resist the speed of the group of people, and the car whizzed past them.

  Lao Jiu's car, which followed closely behind, whizzed past them.   

  Lao Jiu and his brothers had already started chasing. Only then did Huo Jinyan's men realize that they immediately got into the car and started chasing.

  "Inform Mr. Huo quickly."

  Someone immediately called Huo Jinyan.

  However, several cars chased this one, and that car was obviously very experienced. It took them in circles, and finally lost two cars. In the end, Lao Jiu's car was fooled by them and crashed into a tree. , Fortunately, the person was fine, but he just watched their car drive away.

  When Lao Jiu frowned and kicked the tree angrily, another car in front of him roared away. It was Huo Jinyan's car.

  But they didn't chase them very far before they were thrown away.

  The people in that car were obviously very experienced and experienced.

  Lao Jiu called back immediately.