Video #1

"You're despicable," Robin growled, flicking the back of Kid Flash's head.

"And I take absolutely no offence to that," he grinned in response.

"Okay," Speedy said, kneeling in front of the DVD player. "I warn you; these videos were made at very young ages and are so stupid it's not even funny."

"Whatever, just get on with the show," Kid Flash complained, throwing a popcorn kernel at Speedy, who growled in response.

"I'm not mentally prepared to watch these again," Robin groaned.

"Too bad," Speedy grinned, and shoved Robin to the side so there was more room on the couch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Is it rolling?" a young boy, maybe around the age of 10, asked eagerly. He was basically jumping in his seat.

"I... Think so. Roy, can you help us?" came another voice, this one wasn't in view, though it sounding young. Very young.

"It's on," Came another response, from another voice, sounding older and extremely bored.

"Great!" came the first boy, "Well... Wait, what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know... Talk?" came the second voice.

"Oh... Come help me, then!" said the freckled boy.

"You're despicable," came the younger voice once more, before a little boy walked into the frame and sat next to the freckled boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Is that you two?" Cyborg asked, grabbing the remote to pause the short home-video. Robin and KF nodded.

"I'm the good looking one to the right," Kid Flash clarified, and Robin rolled his eyes.

"I'm barely in this one, I was doing a book report at the corner of the room," Speedy explained.

"Loser," Kid Flash grinned, and Speedy just grabbed the remote and clicked play.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello!" the younger boy chirped, waving at the camera. "I'm the fantastic, attractive, adorable, crime-fighting, perfect-"

"He's Dick," the freckled boy sighed. "And I'm the beautiful, funny, gorgeous-"

"That's Wallace," Dick grimaced. "And for your information... He's the opposite of funny."

'Wallace' scoffed.       

"Well, basically, Roy- way back there- was complaining that we were too 'uncommitted' and 'have the attention span of baby squirrels' to complete anything. So, we're proving him wrong and we'll be starting a series-"

"Correction," Dick interrupted, "All those things Roy said were all pointed to Wally. He's just too bull heading to figure out how to do it himself... and that's where I come along. I, for a matter of fact, am highly committed and have a very pronounced attention span."

Wally huffed, "So, now that we've got that out of the way," a pointed glare to Dick was delivered, "I am started a series of home-videos with the help of dear, o' so annoying, Dick. Mostly, because he's the only person with such little of a life to talk to a camera with me in the middle of a dark room."

"A.K.A. I'm his only friend. Well, besides Roy over there. He's doing a book report," Dick explained.

"Loser," Wally grinned. Roy stood up and walked over to the frame. He shot up both of his middle fingers and waved them rebelliously in front of the camera. Then, sauntered over to the back of the camera, and without much consideration of the other two boys' protests, shut the camera off. The screen went black.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"The differences are uncanny," Raven deadpanned, though she had put down her book to watch the screen with the others a while ago.

"How old were you guys, again?" Bumblebee asked, shooting up both eyebrows, shocked at the boy's appearances.

"Thirteen-" Robin pointed to Roy- "Ten-" he pointed to Kid Flash- "And eight-" he pointed to himself.

"Robin, you were such 'the adorable'!" Starfire gushed.

"You weren't wearing your mask," Aqualad observed.

"Does that mean your real name is 'Dick'?"  Beast Boy asked.

"So, next home-video!" Kid Flash said, hoping to take all the attention off Robin. After everyone agreed, he clicked the 'play' button.