~ Ch 2

Well, here's that part two ❤️❤️

The Zeta Tubes announced the sudden arrival of Robin and Batman. The strange part was it was a Wednesday, which is when they usually did the whole secret identity ish; usually around this time, actually (roughly 4:30pm). So it was easy to say the team was surprised when Batman marched into the tower, pushing Robin forward with little shoves at his shoulders.

Robin turned and glared, but soon flipped back around to bite his lip and stand awkwardly before the confused team. "I still think I'll be fine on my own," Robin ground out, shooting a pleading look at Batman.

Batman ignored him, and turned to the team. "Robin, step out of the room, please."

Robin opened his mouth to argue, but Batman placed a calming hand on his shoulder and steered him out of the room. A few moments later, he returned alone with a frustrated scowl. "I have an out of space Justice League mission that'll make me incapable of watching Robin. You'll be responsible to look after him."

Wally rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Uh, don't mean to, like, interfere with the Daddy Bats stuff but, like... isn't Robin capable of watching himself. Like it's totally cool that he's here and stuff, but with all the baddies he can take down don't you think..." he trailed off, a goofy, awkward grin on his face.

Batman's scowl deepened, to hide a fond smile- admittedly (speedster's were enjoyable, even to Bats, regardless of what he often said)- though he would deny it if anyone asked, and he directed his gaze towards Wally. "Robin... 'forgot'... to take his medications today. It would be stupid of me to leave him alone with his... conditions."

Wally's eyes widened. "Why would he...?"

"Ask him," Batman growled. "I trust you'll be able to watch after him, Wallace."

Wally saluted, "Yes, sir!"

"Good," and with a flourish of his cape he disappeared into the Zeta Beam.

There was a beat of silence. Then a casual, "The fuck was that?" Curtesy of our beloved Artemis.

Wally ran a hand through his hair. "Uh... long story short. Robin, uh, went through a lot of shit growing up. So he's just a little fucked up. And he kinda has these days where he feels really fucked up and gets kinda more fucked up by deciding to not take his medication. This, apparently, is one of those days- which is why Bats can't leave him alone. Without his meds, he's kinda... un-Robin-y-like. It's not pretty."

"Fucked up?" Artemis asked. "As in...?" Her widened eyes filled in the silence.

Superbly, M'gann and Aqualad both shared similar looks of confusion; which was understandable consider they weren't exactly from around here.

"Uh... not really my thing to tell. You can ask Rob, though. I need to check up on him anyways. Just... if he starts acting strange... just don't point it out; he's really self conscious about this kind of stuff. And, if he tells you to leave, then go without argument," he looked directly at Artemis at this point. The archer grumbled but agreed, as did everyone else.

"Also," Wally paused, looking uncomfortable, "Robin may be acting... very different..."

"Meaning?"

"He has a Multiple Personality Disorder, and I'm only telling you this because I have to. All of his personalities are really different, and all we're created for some time of Robin's life. His second was to avoid a lot of attention. His name's Richard. There was a period of time when he was really emotionally disturbed and needed a way to get out of... you know, the spotlight. So he creative this personality to disappear for a while and let someone more capable take the reins. He's the snobby and rick-kid like type. So, I wouldn't crowd him a lot, or put him in situations where he would need to show off. Then there's his third, Robin, who you usually see. He's the cocky crime fighting badass who always wants to be in charge. He's a lone wolf by nature- Gotham requires that- and he's equipped with hella' morals. Then there's Dick. He's the original. He's the one I'm dating, so he'll most likely want to take control for the lovey-dovey stuff," he chuckled and his smile grew fond. "He's pretty childish, more than Robin, but he has a lot of triggers so just... don't mention anything like parents, circuses, death... uh, Juvie- especially that one- or anything that goes along with that."