#9

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely AlyssaDaphneBunagan who came up with this brilliant idea!! I'd like to thank her and many others for commenting and giving me AWESOME ideas to continue this story. Thanks and love you guys!! <3

This clip began with Roy unsteadily holding the camera so it faced him. He looked younger than he did now, but not drastically. He wasn't in uniform, but wore a pair of dark shades. "Alright," the archer spoke, his voice low and croaky. "The team decided to all sleepover at the cave. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum got the brilliant idea of dragging me along. So, now I'm getting my revenge...

"Wally and Dick have been dating for a good month now. I'm pretty sure they think no one knows, but... Well, let's just say I've walked in on them my fair share of times."

Roy opened up a door near him and peeked inside to reveal Dick and Wally... on a bed... both shirtless.

They were locked in a heated moment, so... preoccupied that neither noticed the small creak of the door. Roy even managed to snicker without getting noticed.

Wally and Dick were sitting down, facing each other.

Wally said something that made Dick grin. It wasn't long before their lips interlocked. Dick placed his hand on the back of Wally's neck and pulled him closer. Wally smirked against Dick's lips and twirled strands of Dick's hair.

Dick pulled on the belt loops of Wally's jeans.

"You've... never... seemed so...happy to be with me," Wally chuckled between kisses.

Dick parted for a second, stared into Wally's eyes, and said "Shut the fuck up" before continuing.

"Someone's getting intense," Wally murmured against Dick. "Curse words and all. You're a very bad boy."

Dick didn't respond, just wounded his fists through Wally's hair and melted in his arms. The redhead pushed Dick so he was laying on his back, hovering above him with a malicious smirk.

He moved to Dick's neck, and left a trail of butterfly kisses all the way down his chest.

Roy, sensing that shit was about to go down, interrupted. Alright," Roy said, opening the door all the way. Dick and Wally both flushed in shock. Dick even fell of the bed in his surprised state. Since he was under Wally, this forced the redhead down as well.

"Shit, Roy," Wally blushed, composing himself and running a hand through his tussled hair- custody of Dick. "Not cool, bro. Not coo- Is that a camera?"

"The Camera," Roy corrected, sadistically laughing.

"If you show Bruce that I will personally kill you," Dick threatened, hurriedly putting on his shirt. His face was still flushed. "He doesn't even know, yet. God, he'll kill me if he finds out. Especially, when he realizes I'm with an idiot like you..."

"Ouch," Wally mocked pain. "So... I guess Roy knows."

"Knew," Roy once again corrected. "This isn't the first time I've walked in on you two getting it on."

"Seriously?" Wally laughed, staring at Dick with a ''What is this shit?' face.

"Yes, seriously. Thank God, Wally doesn't work in Gotham City. He'd get killed being that loud."

That surprised a laugh out of the two.

"You can turn off the camera now, Roy," Dick said. "And delete that before anyone sees it. I already have enough tapes of me doing naughty things with other people, I don't need another one."

Roy and Wally both raised an eyebrow.

"What? I've been in this business for a long time."

"You're thirteen!" Roy reminded.

"Thirteen and working with a playboy million/batman. I'd be more concerned if I didn't have stuff like that."

Roy turned the camera back to his face just in time to see him flick off Dick.

By the time the screen went dark, Robin had already taken refuge under a pillow.

"I didn't think you'd catch that much on tape," Wally admitted, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So... Are they dating or are they not?" Beast Boy asked, confused.

"Uhh..." Wally drawled. "That is a very good question. One that I do not have the answer to... So... Good bye!" And with that said, Wally sped off.

Here's #10!! I hope you all enjoyed. I encourage you all to Vote/Comment/Follow/Criticize/Suggest