Video #7

This prompt was given to me by MontseBluePaws I hope I did a good job :-) Enjoy <3 <3 Love you guys!!!!

"Dude," Wally said, "Let me see what's under those damn glasses."

"I'm alright, Wally," Dick insisted, scooting away from a persistent Wally.

"Come on, Dick," Roy said from behind the camera,

"Why are you even recording this?" Dick asked, frustrated.

"So I can turn it in your damn- your principal, that's why."

"There's no need for that," Dick groaned. "He barely hit me."

"If he barely hit you then why do you have such an issue with taking off your sunglasses?"

Dick didn't respond. Silence hung above them like an axe waiting to chop off their heads. They were currently sitting in Dick's bedroom it seemed.

Dick sat down on the bed, refusing to make eye contact with the other two. In this video Roy seemed to be at least eighteen, and Wally wasn't far behind. Dick, who was younger than the two, looked to be only a couple years younger than Wally.

"That's it!" Wally yelled, tackling Dick with his super speed. Dick managed a strangled noise in response.

"You're crazy!" Dick yelled, fending off the speedster. Wally sat on top of Dick, his legs on both sides of his waist. He pinned his hands over his head.

Leaning down, Wally smirked at the supposed "Boy Wonder".

"This is obviously bugging you," Roy said, "You barely put up a fight."

"It isn't bugging me."

"Take off you glasses, Dick!"

"Why are you guys making such a big deal out of this!? Jesus, you guys are making this seem like World War 3. If Bruce didn't make a big deal out of this, then it's nothing."

Wally and Roy shared a look.

"Yeah," Wally said, "But it's Bruce. He doesn't really... Make a big deal out of things."

Wally shifted and Dick's face flushed. "Uh... Wally... Erm- Can you... Move?"

Wally smirked, "Nah... I think I'll stay right here."

"Wally, I'm serious," Dick said, trying to move as little as possible.

"I'm actually quite comfortable."

"Wally," Dick squeaked, "You really need to get off."

"I'm not su-"

The door opened revealing... Bruce Wayne... staring straight at the two. On the bed. With Wally sitting on Dick. Holding his hands over his head. Leaning down. Dick squirming.

Wordlessly, Bruce stepped out of the room.

"Oh my God," Wally gasped out each word.

"No way that just happened," Roy said, awestruck.

"He probably thinks you were trying to rape me," Dick said, eyes wide and unbelieving.

"I don't blame him," Roy said.

Wally and Dick both flushed. Wally jumped off Dick, and Dick instantly scooted to the other end of the bed.

"We never speak of this again," Dick decided.

"Alright," Roy said, "I won't speak of it. But I will show this video to everyone I know."

Just as Dick and Wally lunged at Roy, the video faded to black.
___________________________
Robin's mouth hung open, his face scarlet. Wally wasn't in a very different position.

"Awkward," Roy sang.

"I'm gonna kill you, Roy," Robin said, completely ignoring Kid Flash.

"Revenge for blaming me when the Beaver story didn't work."

Kid Flash and Robin both growled in response.

"Get a room, you two," chuckled Cyborg.

"Alright!" Robin said, a nervous laugh bubbling from his throat, "Next video!"