Video #17

Short but sweet, I think.

The video begun with immediate childish laughter. "C'mon, Robby, tell the camera what you just told me."

An, approximately ten year old, Robin shuddered.  He looked down at the JLA's headquarter's floor. "I d'wanna talk about it again."

"Please," the voice, now recognizable as a younger Wally, sang. "Tell them or I will."

"'them'? It's a camera, KF, not a person," Robin said slowly, as if speaking to a small child- which, admittedly, was kind of the situation. "Fine. I just..." he shuddered, "I just witnessed childbirth."

Wally began laughing again.

"Not funny!" Robin whined.

"Was it beautiful?" Wally cooed, between gasps of air.

"There was poop," he cringed. "I had to clean a poop and blood covered baby and hold it back-side-up to take out this weird liquid thingy from it's mouth and nose so it didn't die. Meanwhile, the mom was yelling at me the whole time not to drop it while Batman had to quiet her down to keep her from revealing our position."

At this point, Wally couldn't breath through his maniacal laughter.

"On the bright side, she wanted me to name it."

Wally calmed down a bit, "What'd you name it?" He snickered.

Robin's playful disgust faltered a bit and a sad smile took over, "Mary... and her middle name is Gray."

And, with that, the video ended.