Video #10

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED/VOTING/READ!! I RLLY APPRECIATE IT, GUYS <3 :-) AND ALL TH SUGGESTIONS HAVE BEEN SUPER HELPFUL!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM ALL AND TH SUPPORT IS MAKING ME WANNA EXPLODE!! (IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE)

BTW I've been recently using a downloadable program on my computer "Grammarly" (or something like that). It's awesome. It detects much more spelling and grammar errors than any other program I've used, and so far it's been virus-free.

Hunting down a speedster was not the easiest task, but with a bit of Nutella, and many threats,... it can be done.

"You're kidding me, right?" Kid Flash asked. "After watching Robin and I the last video, you still want more? These people are way too persistent."

"Uh, yeah," Cyborg said as it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Pretty much," Garfield agreed.

"I, too, would like to see more of the family videos!" Starfire piped in.

"It is very rare that we get to see into your pasts," Garth added.

Wally and Dick both sunk into the couch, but simultaneously piped up seeing which video was next.

"This," Wally said, "is going to be amazing."

Roy turned around to face the Titans, "You guys think you know Robin now? Wait 'till you see this. The kid's fucking insane."

"Aaaannnddddd action," Robin grinned, smacking the remote.

The video started in what seemed to be a control room. A certain blue-eyed and ebony haired eight-year-old was staring at the camera. He was smirking, obviously overjoyed at his situation.

"My name is Robin, and I am going to get killed by many angry superheroes once they've figured out I'm recording in the JL Headquarters. Oh well. All you really need to know is the following: I am evil, and the screen to the right shows the Leaguer's reactions."

The camera swung to reveal a giddy Wally and pissy Roy. Wally's hands were outstretched, holding the camera in its place.

"What started as a revenge prank on Flash, don't ask, become a full on prank war. 'The protégés vs The Justice League'. Of course, there are only three protégés available... and they're the strongest people on Earth... You know, and Batman-"

"However," Robin interrupted, and Wally flipped the camera back on him. "You guys have yours truly to lead us towards victory. If my past experience as a performer taught me anything, it's how to make things... interesting."
________________________
"Performer?" Beast Boy asked, pausing the clip. "What do you mean by performer?"

Robin stiffened. Wally mumbled a small, "Don't worry about it," and Roy rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up."

Robin hit play.
________________________
"What does your past have anything to do with 'keeping things... interesting'?" Wally asked skeptically, dramatically dropping his tone when he mimicked Robin.

"I've had to stall a couple waiting crowds in my time," Dick explained curtly. He averted his eyes quickly, obviously uncomfortable with the topic.

"For once," Roy said, and Wally flipped the camera once again, "I'm not doubting you. As much as it kills me to say this, you are the best pranker out there."