~ Ch 3 // Video #11

The video begun at a Beach, somewhere along the coast of nowhere with nothing but giant mountains inhabiting it's shore. Present, was two teens walking along side the water (one with green skin and another looking much like Superman) and three relaxing on the sand. Another popped his blonde hair from the water to beam at his bonding team (the others all smiling back) before he dunked his head back in the water and disappeared once more.

"Why don't we go in the water?" Wally suggested, winking at Artemis. "It'll be fun."

"Or we can go inside and train," Robin suggested, smirking. "The beach isn't my thing."

"That's why I asked Dick to go with us," Wally pointed out, relaxing back into the sand, oblivious to how sunburnt his face and chest were.

"Good point," Robin laughed, "The mountain's my domain, though."

"Trust me, I'm well aware."

Wally's eyes shot open at the feeling of something particularly strong tugging on his arm. He looked over to see a bored Robin pulling him to his feet. 

"C'mon, lets go in the water to play chicken or something."

"I prefer gay chicken," Wally smirked, and Robin groaned.

"You suck. Like, literally."

"And you swallow. Like, literally."

"TMI," Artemis snapped. "I do not need info on how far you've gotten.

Wally rolled his eyes. "And no one needs to here you mentally drool over Superboy on missions, but you don't see us complaining."

"Oh, how I want to drag my fingers up Superboy's-"

"Shut. Up." Artemis growled, easily earning their silence.

A couple seconds later, Robin said again, "We should go in the water."

"Fine," Wally grumbled, suddenly grabbed Robin and dragging him. Robin cackled, and allowed himself to be pulled. "Happy?" He heard, just before he was supersped the rest of the way and hauled into the ocean.

Wally chuckled, as Robin bobbed his head above the water and stuck out his middle finger at his retreating teammate.

"What a dick," Wally laughed, proud at his busywork.

Artemis grinned, "Yeah, he's literally such a Dick."

Wally burst out laughing and turned back to the water, "Stop being such a Richard, Di-"

"Where's Robin?"

"Fucking flippered fish."

So I sort of wrote this dramatic ending and have no idea how to finish it. Suggestions?