Chapter 33

We all did head out towards the castle. Although the others and vince went before us, and are already in a tough spot. I knew coming back to lukedonia would be trouble.

Mei: up ahead. M-21, Tao, and Takio are in combat with Rael and the clan leader Rajak Kertia.

Frankenstein: ...I take it, they are not doing well....

Seconds later we finally came upon them, they we're all hurt as I thought they would be.

Frankenstein: looks like you've been badly hurt. Or should I say how fortunate you're all still alive?

Rael: t-that guy...

Rajak: you know him?

Rael: y-yes. I've crossed paths with that blond guy in the past....Although I'm not acquainted to the two next to him. ....what business do you have here? I thought I warned you...although I let you off last time because of Seira, I would take your life if we met again.

Frankenstein: ....

Mei: Frankenstein. Can you take over from here?

Frankenstein: of course. You two leave this place to me and go ahead.

Raizel: your opponent is the leader of the kertia clan.

Frankenstein: I am aware. But he is not the previous leader; he is only of his bloodline, and has inherited the position only a few hundred years ago.

Raizel: ...I see. Then I leave it to you. You know the strength of your opponent so do not hesitate. Also...Frankenstein, I release the seal binding your power.

Frankenstein: thank you, my Lord.

Sometimes his energy is terribly wild. I bet Vince is dying to have his soul.

Mei: there is no time. If we delay any longer, it will be morning soon and the full moon will set.

Raizel: ....fine.

While me and Rai were about to leave, Rajak blocked our path.

Rajak: ...no one will leave this place...

We completely ignore his words and continued on, walking pass him.

Raizel: I remember the previous leader of the kertia clan. He was one who unfailingly proved his virtue in silence...it is a pity he is no longer here.

Mei: ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Rai made it into the castle and was heading tI the Lord's shrine. Getting closer and closer in have me chills.

Raizel: are you okay, Mei?

Mei: ....even the atmosphere of the castle has changed. Coming here used to be fun....now it's kind of depressing. So much has changed.

Raizel: ....

We stopped in front of the giant doors of the shrine. My hands trembled violently. The shrine was the place I seen in my dream. Where he would meet the Lord....is this where Rai will meet his end? ...or is it something else?
The thought alone scares me.

Mei: they are in there...Gejutel, Seira, Kaye, Rozaria, Ludis....and Erga Kenesis Di Raskeria.

My hands then moved on it's own and pushed open the door.
It seems we interrupted at the right time.