Chapter 57

This was real.
That was him.
In flesh and blood.
Muzaka is still alive.

Mei: muzaka...You were alive?

Raizel: Frankenstein. Get everyone out of here.

Frankenstein: but you can't fight him in your condition.

Raizel: I'm ordering you as your master.

Frankenstein: yes, master.

Frankenstein then looked back at me. I could see the extreme worry on his face.

Mei: go...take care of the children.

Frankenstein: yes....You take care as well.

Mei: ....

Muzaka: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. Cadis Etrama Di Mei...your just gonna stand there.

One of the blood wings began to form again from my back. Rai still intends to fight after losing so much power?

Muzaka, my friend, you are still alive....and still suffering.
...and its my fault.

****flashback****

Mei: I'M BACK~!!!

I kicked open the door to the room and burst right on in. Guess I was too excited today.
I walked into the room happily and as usual Rai was standing staring out of the window again, but to my surprise, Muzaka was here as well.

Mei: oh, hi Muzaka. You came to visit raizel again?

Muzaka:I see your as upbeat as ever, mei.

Mei: hehe, aw, but why didn't you bring little ashleen with you? I brought back this from the human world.

Raizel: ...?

Mei: it's called ice cream!

Muzaka: ah, I've heard of that.

Mei: lets try some. It's really good!

****end of flashback****

Raizel: Muzaka. Do you hear me?

Muzaka didn't seem to be coherent. Like he wasn't fully there.

Mei: Wake up, muzaka.

Muzaka: ...what?

Finally he came back to his senses a bit.

Raizel: it's been a while.

Muzaka: a while? What are you saying in the of a fight?

Raizel: your memory has been erased since that time.

Muzaka: Raizel, I don't know what your talking about, but I don't intend to listen to you at all.

Mei: Muzaka, your memory is from hundreds of years ago.

Muzaka: what?

Mei: like your memory...that incident happened hundreds of years ago. This is a new period in time. Everything has changed now. We are not in lukedonia muzaka, we are in the human world.

It seemed thinking about the incident and recollecting it brought a lot of pain to his mental state. He's still not recovered from it.
Muzaka released a wave of energy so strong it nearly blew everyone away, but I had to quickly protect everyone from the shockwave.

Mei: FRANKENSTEIN, LEAVE!!

Muzaka: again? You're both stopping me again? How much longer will you stop me!!