Why?

Spencer POV
I hear my door open. I'm so tried I don't open my eyes. But then I hear so much noise around me. I barley open my eyes and I see I black figure standing over me. I sit up quickly and open my eyes.
"Toby what are you doing here, you scared me to death."
My hand start shaking because I was so scared. Toby notices and I try to hid it.
"Oh my god Spencer, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."
"What are you doing here?" I ask again getting annoyed. I told him I didn't want to see him and he just walks into my room. Seriously?!?
"I just came to see if your okay."
"Well I'm not so can you just get out."
"Spencer please.."
"No 'please' shut the hell up and GET OUT."
"Spencer please let me explain."
He coved my mouth with his and and gripped my arm so I couldn't move or speak I punched him off with my other and hand.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME,"
I scream at him. Ezra bursts into the room and calmly says.
"You need to leave."
Toby hesitates and then Ezra says
"NOW TOBY."
He realized that hurt me and looks at me for reassurance that I'm fine and he can stay but I just look at the ground and he walks out. I realized that Aria, Hanna, Emily, Alison and Caleb saw the whole thing and they rush to my side and ask me if I'm okay.
"Guys I'm fine I'm just really tired so.."
They get the hint that I want them to leave and I cry my self to sleep. Why was I the one shot . Why am I the one with this huge secret on my shoulders. Why did Toby do that. Why.