What did you do?

Spencer POV
I drive home so slow because my hands are shaking to bad I can't keep steady. I arrive at Toby's place and open and unlock the door as quietly as possible. I close the door and lock it. When I turn around I see Toby standing right in front of me with a really pissed off look on his face.

"Where were you?" Was all he said.

Toby's POV

"I was just at my house to get more clothes so I don't have to wear the same outfits every week." She said.

"Don't lie to me Spencer."

"Why do you think I'm lying?"

"Why? Because when you lie you blink a lot. Almost like you own mind is trying to keep you from lying."

"I'm not lying." She says and I can tell she's trying to keep her eyes open.

"Spencer you can tell me anything," I say while holding her hands "wait why are your hands shaking!?"

"It...it's just really cold outside." Spencer stutters.

"Spencer what's going on, what happened?"

"Nothing, nothing at all!!" Spencer says while walking away.

"Wait is that blood on your jacket?" I say

"What...no it's a stain."

"Spencer don't lie to me!"

"It's nothing!!"

"I woke up scared out of my mind wondering if you where hurt or A.D or whoever kidnapped you again and now your lying to me!!"

"You don't have to worry about A.D anymore." She said as her voice cracks.

"Why?!?!?" I scream I little louder then I should.

"Because he is dead. I killed him." She says pulling out gun and setting it on the table as she walks out. And I just stand there speech less.