Lies, all lies

Spencer's POV
I met up with Aria, Emily and Alison in the barn behind my house and we all gossip about what has happened in the last 10 months and they all gush over my new boyfriend.

"He's seriously so hot." Emily says and we all stare at her.

"What I may be gay but I'm not blind." Emily fires back. We all burst out in laughter. I'm laughing so hard I can't breath.

I stop laughing when I see Melissa out side my window. I start to walk out the door to say hi to her but then I see who is standing next to her. The one person I never would've though I would've seen. Wren. He is supposed to be the UK not here. None of my friends know it was him who kidnapped me, because I just couldn't talk about it.

"Is Melissa dating Wren?" I ask.

"Yeah they have been dating for 10 months. I'm surprised you didn't know."

Wren sees me in the window and at first he looks surprised but then he smirks and grabs Melissa's hand. I don't known what to do so I turn around and run out the back door to my car.

I hear Emily behind me screaming "where are you going?"

Once I get into my car I dial 911.

"Hi um there is the man here that kidna-" I only got to explain that much until I feel my phone being ripped out of my hand.

"What do you think your doing?" Wren says.

I froze not able to speak or move.

"You tell anyone about me and I will kill your sister. She trusts me so it won't be hard."

I see Aria walking out towards us and when she gets here she says "what is going on?"

"Nothing, right Spencer?" Wren says staring me down. All I do is nod my head and he walks off. He's here. The devil is here. And he's with my sister.