Amy Drake

^Amy Drake
Spencer's POV
Amy Drake. Amy Drake her name keeps repeating in my head over and over again. She's so young and so innocent and her family is all messed up.

"Who are your parents?" I ask finally building up enough courage to reveal the truth.

"My mom is Charlotte Drake and Archer Dunhill." Amy says in her high pitched little girl voice happily. But why isn't her last name Dunhill?

"Where are your parents?" I ask to see if she knows the truth.

"In Rosewood working on an investigation." She says oblivious of what really happened.

"Oh um...cool." I say not telling her the truth because who would want to know their parents are dead.

"You want to see my only dolls with faces?" She asks with the cutest child grin on her face.

"Sure."

"Ok, this one is Aria, that's Hanna, that's Emily, that Spencer and that's Alison my favorite." I should be surprised by this but after all the crazy things in my life I'm not really surprised by anything anymore.

"It's funny" she says "when I was at my ranch I meet your friends Aria and Hanna and you all have the same name and sorta look like my dolls."

"Yeah" I say "so who gave you these dolls."

"Shhh I'm not supped to say his name"

"Why" I ask

Before she could speak the door bursts open and someone ran in and screams.

"What did I tell you about playing with these dolls?!?" He screams.

I would recognize the British voice anywhere.

Wren.

Toby's POV
*on the phone with Yvonne*

"Look I'm sorry I lied to you but I had to be there!!" I say

"YEAH YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID CALEB WAS SHOT NOT SPENCER!!" Yvonne screams

"I'm sorry, ok but she's my friend and I have to be there for her"

"REALLY IS THAT ALL SHE IS TO YOU 'A FRIEND' REALLY CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME RIGHT NOW THAT YOU HAVE ZERO ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR HER?!?!"

*dead silence for 3 seconds*

"I THOUGHT SINCE WE ARE ENGAGED TOBY I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THEN THIS AND WE WHERE GOING TO START OUR LIFE TOGETHER!"

"Yvonne wait..."

*Yvonne hangs up*