Shes back

*10 months later*

Toby's POV
I'm walking to the brew when I see a familiar face but I'm not sure it's her. It can't be her. I have looked for her for 10 months and I never found her. I left her so many voicemails I did everything to try to reach her. But when I see her I know it's her. Her long brown hair. Her brown eyes. Her pale flawless skin. Her tall thin figure. Spencer. But it's until I see the guy behind her that I was happy. His muscular arms actually make me self conscious which is hard to do I stand up straighter to look taller then him but it was useless. He might just be a friend I think but that was right before I noticed they where holding hands. Rage burned inside of me. I'm so mad my skin feels like it's on fire. They walk into the brew and I walk in right after them. I'm ease dropping on their conversation and that's when I realize. He has an Australian accent. I hate him already. It's when they both turn around when I recognize him. He is Spencer's boss's son. I remember when Spencer got her job, her boss introduced us to her son and I remember hating the way he looked at Spencer. And now he's here. Dating my girl.

"Oh hey Toby how are you." He says in his accent which I'm sure Spencer adores.

"Hey Ryan I'm good." He says and shakes my hand so hard I'm sure he broke a few bones.

"So um what brings you to Rosewood." I say totally not caring what he was going to say.

"I decided to help my mom while she's being the governor." He says.

"Oh hey babe we have to go meet my mom." Spencer says and I cringe when she says "babe".

"Oh yeah we should go I am going to grab our coffees." Ryan says.

"Okay"

The awkwardness is obvious and she avoids eye contact.

"Spencer I'm sorry."

"Please don't talk."

"Okay we can go now." Ryan says handing Spencer her coffee. And while they where walking out Spencer looks back at me, the spark is still there and I still love her.