Long Lost Lovers

Spencer's POV
*this is a call between Ryan and Spencer*

"Hey Ryan"

"Hey are you okay it's 2am?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to get something off my chest."

"Okay what is it?"

"Look I really appreciate you coming all the way down here for me and getting a job here I just....I think we need to take a break."

Silence.

"Look I'm sorry I just don't want you wasting your career down in Rosewood when you could be doing things in Washington D.C" Spencer says.

"Don't lie to me."

"What, what are you taking about."

"Is this because of Toby?"

"What? Why would you say that?"

"I see the way you look at him, you never looked at me like that." Ryan said, his voice breaking after every word.

"Ryan...."

"I would take a bullet for you Spencer and I would have never cheated on you."

"Ryan I-I'm so sorry I never want to hurt you."

"But you are. I let you take things slow with me. I opened up to you. I made my mom give your job back to you and you do this. Wow, I thought I meant something more to you."

"Ryan please listen to me..."

"I loved you through everything, and you don't even care." Ryan says.

"Goodbye Spencer."

"Ryan I'm-"

*Ryan hangs up*

Ryan's POV
I walk out of my house with hot salty tears running out of my eyes. I loved her but I should of known she would do this. I put the rest of my things I brought to Rosewood in the trunk of my car.

I get a text and I look at my phone I'm sorry Ryan- Spencer

Anger build up inside of me and I throw my phone against my house.

"Damn it, damn it." I keep saying over and over again looking for my phone but it's to dark to see anything. I turn around and even though it's pitch black I can clearly see two people standing in front of me. One blond with blue eyes and the other a shortish, brown hair guy. Both of them wearing black hoodies.

"Who are you guys?" I ask confused.

"Oh that doesn't matter." The guy says in a British accent.

The blond girl pulls out a knife and I get up and run fast. Faster than I ever have before. I stop hearing foot steps behind me and I walk back to my car as quiet as possible. I open the door and sit in my car. Wear are my keys? I look every where but no luck they aren't their. I was about to get out of my car when I feel some sorta rope around my neck choking me. I try my hardest to push the person off me. I try to scream but I can't. No words come out of my mouth. No breath comes out of my lungs. No heart beat. Nothing.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. My mom asked me why "hot dude with a shirt on" and "hot dude crying" was in my search history and I didn't know what to say. Gosh the things I do for Ryan Lol😂"
Xoxo Author♥️