Betrayed

Toby's POV
I walk into the police station. It's 1am so no one is there. I know what I'm doing is illegal but Spencer's been gone too long and I need to get her back and I will do whatever I have to to get her back.

Spencer's POV
Ian lets me out of the car. I start quickly walking back into the house. I start running and hear Ian behind me screaming and running. He catches up to me. He tries to drug me but I take the shot out of his hand and inject it into his upper arm and I watch him as he falls to the ground. Right before his eyes close I say "No one messes with my friends EVER."
But I hear someone behind me. Hanna. I run into her arm and we embrace in the biggest hug ever.
"I came to save you." She says.
I start walking to her car but I feel I shot being injected into my neck. I turn around to see that Hanna did it.
"YOU?!?!?" I say.
"I'm sorry but I can't die." Hanna says and everything turns black.

I wake up with dirt all over me and my arms and legs are tied together. I look up to see Ian and Wren burying me alive. I scream.
"NO NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!"
"We had a deal Spencer I'm just finishing my half of the deal." Ian says.
The dirt is almost covering my face.
"NO NO PLEASE CAN I CALL THIS DEAL OFF PLEASE YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!!" I scream
"Sounds like a personal problem to me." Wren says right before my vision is cover in dirt.
And I'm pretty sure they heard me yell "Assholes"