Hanna 'the bitch' Marin

Spencer's POV
I wake up being able to look but not see. But I know I can see perfectly when I see Hanna standing in front of me. She looks so angry.
"Hanna." I say
"Aww look the bitch lived."
"Wow Hanna that's harsh to say when your the person who tried to kill their best friend."
"You mean is trying to kill their best friend." She grabs a pillow from behind me and puts it over my head so I can't breath. Suffocating. I trying kick her but it just makes it harder to breathe. I grab my crutches and whack her. I scream Toby's name so loud and she grabs me back and chokes me, and I can't breath. I hear Toby run down the stairs. I know Toby would never hit a girl but he knocked her down. She pulls out a knife and reach underneath the couch and I grab the gun I secretly bought after I was kidnapped and point it straight at her.
"HANNA LET HIM GO."
"Aww sweet little Spencyy is trying to be badass. Please you won't kill me."
I pull the trigger and it hits her in the shoulder.
"No I won't but I will shoot you. Don't you ever try to hurt Toby again and you will regret it. Got it?"
Toby and Hanna both stand their in shock about what I just said. They would never expect me to say something like that, or anything at all. Hanna runs out of the house. And Toby just stares at me. I avoid eye contact. He comes over to me and gives me the tightest hug. I drop the gun and hug him back. He's the one that I want. He's the one that I will always want and always love no matter what.
"I love you so much Spencer. Thank you for doing that I know you didn't want to do that."batboy says rubbing his hand softly across the bruises on my neck.
I don't know what made me do it but I smash my lips onto his. Our lips moving in sync. We break it up and leave our foreheads touching. I realize I will get through this, all the pain, everything. I will because I have Toby by my side.
Ahh such a fluffy sweet chapter. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to be evil in the next chapters🤔
Xoxo Author♥️