I'm a Hastings

Spencer's POV
While I was sitting in my room at the hospital crying I remembered what Hanna did to me. I was so happy to see my friends I just wasn't thinking about it. But now I am. And it can't leave my mind. Why would she do this to me. We loved each other and I was always there for her. I start crying more. I can't handle all of this. My mom is in a coma, I was kidnapped, I got buried alive and my best friend tried to kill me. I cry so much my salty tears burn my leg. I hear my door open and see Toby walk in.
"Spencer?!?" He says.
"I'm in here" I says trying to get up but my leg gives out and I fall. I feel Toby's arms around me and he helps me up.
"The doctor says your not supposed to walk on your leg it needs to heal."
"I can walk I'm a Hastings." I say walking away from him but end up tripping. Toby catches me and we just have a moment where we look into each other's eyes but I look away. He's with Yvonne and I can't do that. He helps me into my bed and tucks me in like a child. I look into his eyes and debate whether or not to tell him.
"Hey what's wrong?" He says knowing me so he knows when I'm not ok.
"What isn't wrong." I saw avoiding his eye contact.
He sits on the side of my bed and he pulls me into the tightest hug ever. When I let go I looked into his eyes and I knew I could trust him.
"Toby?" I says.
"Yes."
"Do you trust me?"
"Always." He says.
"Do you trust Hanna?"
"What?!?" He says confused "what aren't you telling me?"
"The reason I got buried alive was her. I got out  of A.D's car and then I saw Hanna and I ran over to her to hug her but she ended up drugging me." I say my voice breaking and tears falling while I avoid eye contacts. Toby looks so mad and shocked. He walks out of the room and I already know what he's going to do. I try to follow him but I fall. I want to stop him but then I don't because I keep feeling the dirt around me. Screaming over and over for someone to help me not even being able to cry because dirt is in my eyes. I take a deep breath and run my hands through my hair and pull out a lot of dirt. Everything is reminding me of being buried alive Toby walks back in and says the words I never wanted to hear.
"She's gone and we can't find her."

Thank you so much I almost have 900 views and I created this story only exactly a week ago thank you so much
Kisses Author♥️