Unconditional love

Aria's POV
I'm sitting in Alison's house waiting for everyone to arrive and it's the first time I will meet Spencer's new boyfriend. She seems happy but I just don't buy it. She's back in the town where the worst things that have ever happened to her occurred.

And Toby is here in Rosewood also. Spencer doesn't know this but when she was gone he went out every night and got really drunk, no drunk is a understatement, he was hammered. Emily would always call me at 3 o'clock in the morning and tell me that she is going to pick up Toby. He kept beating himself up over what he did to Spencer. I don't know what Spencer did after that, we didn't speak for those months we even lost our streak on snap chat which I was pretty pissed about but now I'm over it.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door and when I open it a see Spencer and her boyfriend. My first thoughts are damn. I remember Spencer saying he was hot but that was a under statement. I kinda feel bad for Toby because my he thought she would've downgraded and it would be easy to win her back but she upgraded.

Then Emily arrives. With Toby. Like she wants to make it more akward.

Toby's POV
I arrive at Alison's and I see Spencer sitting with her boyfriend and they are holding hands and I cringe. When she sees me she lets go of his hand and avoided eye contact with me. We all begin talking and sharing stories. We start bringing up funny stories about our moms and I can tell Spencer's trying to keep it together and I feel her pain because I miss my mom every day but she is still smiling because she's the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile and that's why I love her and always will.

Sorry this chapter was so short.