Ten.

Lauren rocks herself backwards and forwards on her heels as she knocks on the front door, clutching onto the bouquet of flowers in her left hand. She'd decided to buy Camila some violets – Normani had taken her to the florist and helped her pick them out - and then they'd gone back to Lauren's house and she'd let her friend put some makeup on her. While she's hyperaware of it on her face, she wants to look nice for her date with Camila.

When the door opens, Lauren puts a smile on her face and examines the person in front of her, a man she's never met before. She's a little surprised, because she's positive that she's at the right address, so why is there a strange man there?

The man looks her over. "You must be Lauren?"

Lauren blinks in confusion, not answering the man's question. "How do you know my name?"

"Karla has told me lots about you." The man ushers her inside, and his answer doesn't make her any less confused. "So, I think I'm supposed to ask you a few questions before you take my daughter out on a date. What are your intentions with her?"

Again, Lauren doesn't answer his question. Rocking herself on her heels, she frowns. "Who is Karla? I'm here to take Camila out on a date. I don't know a Karla. I know Camila. Is she here?"

The man looks her over again with a frown, and Lauren grows slightly more nervous. "Karla is Camila's first name. Didn't she tell you that?"

"No," Lauren shakes her head, "her first name is Camila. That's what I call her. Well, actually, I call her Camz. But her name isn't Karla."

Thankfully, Camila jumps into the conversation before the man can confuse her anymore. "Papi, I thought I told you not to harass her with your dumb questions?" She scolds the man and turns to Lauren with a smile. "Hey, Lolo. Are you ready to go?"

"That man said you're called Karla." Lauren clenches and unclenches the fingers on her free hand. "Why did he say that? You're called Camila. Right?"

"My first name is Karla, but I prefer to use my middle name, which is Camila. Unfortunately my parents haven't caught on yet, though." Camila sends the man another look. "But yeah, Lauren, this is my dad, Alejandro Cabello. I don't think you've met him yet."

"Oh," Lauren's eyes widen in realisation. "Hi. I'm Lauren Jauregui. I'm taking Camila out on a date."

Alejandro smiles at her and then looks towards Camila. "Like I said, Karla has told me lots about you. But you didn't answer my question from before – what exactly are your intentions with my daughter?"

Lauren frowns, because she's already told him why she's here. "I'm taking her out on a date. That's why I'm here. We're going on a romantic outing."

Camila laughs. "Lauren, he means in general, honey. Like, what your intentions are after we go on a date."

Lauren blinks in confusion, because that makes absolutely no sense to her. Instead of asking Camila what she means, she answers with what she thinks should be obvious, unsure as to why Alejandro is asking silly questions. "Well, when our date is over, I'm going to bring you home and then I'm going to go back to my house and probably go to sleep."

Camila just laughs again, and Lauren frowns, because she hasn't said anything funny. "No, baby, he means with me. What your intentions are with me."

Lauren taps her fingers against her pants and shrugs. "I don't know. I don't think I have any intentions. I just want to take you out on a date and I don't know why your dad is asking silly questions that make no sense."