Fifty Seven.

So, Camila's New Year doesn't start very well.

She figures that it's going to be amazing at first. She saw the year in with the most amazing person on the planet, and while they were both very drunk, New Year's Eve had been one of the best nights of 2016.

New Year's Day was equally as good – both her and Lauren were incredibly hungover, Lauren more than her – and they'd spent the day cuddled up under Lauren's special blue blanket, watching movies and taking breaks for make out sessions.

(Sure, Lauren complained about having a huge headache all day, but that gave Camila more of an excuse to kiss it better.)

She stayed at Lauren's for dinner, too, and then Clara dropped her off at home and she spent some time with Sofi, mostly playing hide and seek – she was a little too hungover to play anything more strenuous – and when she'd gone to bed that night, she'd decided that 2017 was already ten times better than 2016.

She wakes up the next day feeling refreshed, and makes plans with Lauren to meet up the next day; she would've picked today, but she has plans with Dinah. She gets up, eats her breakfast – even if it is one in the afternoon – and the doorbell rings as she's putting her bowl away.

Her mom lets her friend in, and spots Dinah taking her shoes off in the hallway. Knowing that her friend can't see her, she runs up and pounces on her, wrapping her in a koala hug. "Happy New Year, DJ."

"Get off me," Dinah pushes her off, "save your affection for Lauser."

"Oh, she got plenty of affection," Camila grins, "we had a great New Year's Eve."

"I would gag, but honestly, Mani and I did the same thing," Dinah says, and Camila tries not to smile – even though it's a little too much info, she's glad her friends are happy. "Ally would've been such a fifth wheel if you guys had come over. Poor little single person."

Camila rolls her eyes. "How was Mani's party, anyway?"

"We had so much fun." Dinah grins. "It got kind of out of control though. Her parents said she could invite like, twenty five people, since usually it's just me, her, Ally and Lauren, but it ended up being like, over one hundred people there. We had a lot of clean up yesterday."

"That's why I'm glad I went to Lauren's," Camila replies, "even though all we did was make a blanket fort and get drunk together, we didn't have any clean up. We came downstairs the next day and Lauren's parents had put the lounge back to normal."

"Oh my god," Dinah stares at her, "you didn't fuck in the blanket fort, did you?"

Camila turns bright red and splutters out a loud, "No," before lowering her voice and continuing, "No, we- um, her bed was a better option."

Dinah snorts, "Rookies."

"Shut up," Camila rolls her eyes, "Just because Lauren and I have self-control, unlike you and Normani. I'm surprised her party guests didn't get an impromptu live porn show."

Dinah glares at her. "Hey, no, Mani and I can control ourselves."

"Sure you can," Camila sarcastically replies, "it's not like you did it in the middle of the school bathroom or anything."

"Don't act like you wouldn't do things like that too if you weren't dating Lauren," Dinah shoves her and pulls her towards the stairs, practically dragging Camila up to her room. "Like, the girl's had sex with you but she still manages to be the biggest virgin in the world."

"Leave her alone," Camila frowns as she flops down on her bed. "She just doesn't really care about that kind of thing. And while sometimes it's a little frustrating, it's not her fault that she doesn't have much of a sex drive. Some people are just like that."