Goodbye

I walk into the trailer and let out a breath that I did not even realize I was holding.

" Oh honey, are you feeling okay now?" Mom asks

" Yeah, you guys can stop worrying."

" Alright. For lunch you can make a sandwich or something because me and your dad have to take the car to town. Your dad has a rash from some plant so we have to get medication for that. I can't believe we forgot the ointments for burns and rashes at home."

"Okay. Be safe, I am just gonna go lay down and eat later. Love you guys." I tell her and kiss her and dad on the cheek before making my way to my room. I change out of my workout cloths and back into my outfit from this morning.

I lay down and try to sleep. I need to rest, climbing is not easy and I don't ever plan on doing it again. Beast saved me when he could have let me die. He isn't heartless if he saved me. He is something else.

What's his story?

As I am lost in my thoughts I become more sleepy. Before I know it darkness consumes me.

Two hours later

I wake up from my nap due to the sound of my phone ringing. I check my phone and see mom is calling me.

" Yeah mum,"

" Baby, we are gonna be home late because there was an accident on the highway back to town and there is it if traffic. If you go out be sure to lock the trailer an take your phone. "

" Okay mum, be safe"

" You too"

I hang up and make my way to get a sandwich.
I make my sandwich and sit down on the couch and start scrolling thought Wattpad to see what new stories out there.

Bless whoever created Wattpad

As I am eating I hear whimpering.I look outside from the window and see a wolf a few yards away on the ground whimpering.

His dark brown fur has a dark stain on it and he is trying to get up but can't.

I drop everything and grab the first aid kit and run out into the woods to help it.

When I get near the wolf it starts drizzling than hard core rain. Great timing Mother Nature. Thank god I left my phone inside.

I slowly sit down next to the wolf and look at its leg.
I know it won't attack me because when I pet its cheek it leaned into my touch.

I spot the injury and see that a big chunk of fur has been torn off and he was bit. Blood was everywhere
so I quickly took of my plaid shirt and wrapped it around his leg to stop the bleeding.

I open up the first aid kit and see if I have any wraps or ointment. I hope it works on animals like it does on humans.

There is an ointment for cuts and wounds in the kit to I grab it and unwrap my shirt from his leg causing him to whimper more.

" Sorry Wolfie," I say to him as hug him

He snuggles into my neck. I get back up and put the ointment on his leg wrap it with a sleeve of my shirt on him. I'm guessing it's a him.