1 Step forward, 100 Steps Back

Beast POV

I can't do this. Just when I thought that I can be happy, someone hurts her. How does he even know about her? How dare he even touch her?! He knew I would kill him just for even looking her way.

I wanted to be with her, I wanted to be happy for once. I wanted someone to love, to cherish and to have a family with. I can't have than anymore. Just the thought of me having a life with her, almost killed her.

He is going to die a painful death since he decided to hurt the only person on Earth who I care about. I can't let someone who is so happy, brings smiles to people's faces, has a pure heart, caring, loving, kind, beautiful and just perfect get hurt.

I had to lie to her too about the accident. I can't tell her anything. She will never let it go and always try to break down my walls. She already cracked them but I can't let them crash.

I am going back to watching her from afar. It's too dangerous to be near her, it kills me but I would rather take any type of pain, even death if it means she will be safe and happy.

I'm so sorry Amaya...

Just wait for it people. I know it was short but the best is yet to come my sexy munchkins😏😏😏

⚜️eXs⚜️