Change of Heart

I am back! Special thanks to DayDreamer_16N for keeping my book going. She did amazing. I will be writing my story from now on. BTW I have a new name for my readers/followers. SEXY MUNCHKINS!!
Thank You to everyone that votes, comments and follows. ❤❤ I am grateful for you little sexy munchkins

Beast POV

I feel nothing. I feel numb. I broke the heart of the only person I care for.  But I knew I had no choice. That more she dances her way into my heart is the more she is in danger.

My enemies are looking for my weakness so they can hurt me. Amaya is my weakness.

Amaya is my everything.

As I am lost in my thoughts of one little light eyed colored girl a blinding light shines. A very familiar blinding light actually.

Standing in front of my with all her glory is the Moon Goddess. Her crown shining bright along with her white lace dress.

" May I help you?" I asked her as she stared down at me with her ice cold blue eyes.

Why is she mad?

" Xavier Knight Collins!"

Okay first my first name, than last and now my middle name. Now I am getting annoyed.

" What?!" I growl at her.

Her eyes turn even more stone cold if possible, her face starts turning red too indicating I have managed to almost unleash her wrath.

" I gave you a mate so you can love and cherish her. You are the most powerful creature on Earth and even the freaking king of all supernatural life. I could have even given you a snobby bitch as a mate but I blessed you with a sweet, beautiful, gold hearted girl and you don't even appreciate her! You can protect her Xavier, I know you can!" She shouts at me and for the first time in my life I am scared.

King Collins is fucking scared.

I look at Moon Goddess and sigh.

She sighs, the redness is gone from her face and her yes are back to an ocean blue color.

" Honey, I know you are scared. It is okay to be but when you know deep down inside you will do and can do anything for her and protect her with you life you know it will all be fine. Forget your demons. Every one has them, even me. But she is the only person who can change your demons to angels. " she says with a soothing tone.

I think about it. She is right. I need Amaya. She makes me happy. She makes me complete.
I can protect her, I will not live I fear and give up the woman who I would die for.

" Okay, I will get her back. I will make her my queen." I say determined as I look into blue eyes.

" It won't be easy child, you have hurt her deeply. You must put up one hell of a fight to get her back."

" They don't call me the god of war for nothing." I say to her with a smirk.

" If you hurt her and don't get her back you will have war with me."

" Yes ma'am "

She just laughs and vanishes. Wow, so much for a goodbye or good luck. Actually I don't need luck.

Time to get my woman back.

⚜️eXs⚜️