Underwater

Dedicated to @xc_132 my new friend.

Cool water swallows body whole as I jump in. I decided to stay down there a bit longer and enjoy the quiet. Under the water is so peaceful. It is one of the reasons why I want to become a marine biologist. Beautiful creatures lay beneath water and the silence is so peaceful.

I can actually hold my breath for longer than four mintues. It sound impossible but obviously it is not since I can do it. I break the surface and take in some air as I felt my chest start hurting.

I look behind me and see the breath taking waterfall, I remember when Xavier and I had a pretty steamy session back there. As I think of the memory, I feel my cheeks burn up. Where is he anyways? I look up to where I jumped from. He is standing there in all his glory with a smile on his face as he stares at me.

" You are stunning but get out of the water now. You will get sick." his voice gets deeper with the last few words and lust swimming in his eyes.

" Make me" I say with a smirk. I am a devils advocate today. He gives me alook that says 'really' and I just stare at him. A smile creeps up to his face and he slowly starts peeling his shirt off. Is he coming in the water?

I feel my smile drop and turn into panic mode. Abort mission! Abort fucking misssion!

A splash is heard through out the water as he jumps in and I realize it is too late. I try to swim away as fast as I can. I do not get far as I feel slarge hand grab my leg and pull me back into a hard solid chest.

" What was that love? " he asks me as his hand travels across my bare stomach leaving a blazing hot trail.

I could not even talk as my body was set on fire. I just played myself.

" N-Nothing " I manage to stutter out.

" You know you really test me" he tells me as his hand runs over my hip bone to my thigh. Why did I open my mouth? Silence fills the air as his hands keep roaming my almost naked body. An idea pops into my head.

I gently turn around and look into his gorgeous eyes. I cup his face and lean in as if I was going in for a kiss. His eyes close and I pull my hands back and push him into the water. Xavier goes in with a splash and a look of shock on his face and wide eyes. I laugh uncontrollably, I laugh so hard that I bend over with my hands on my thighs steadying me.

He comes back up and glares at me. In a flash his hands are wrapped around my waist and he pulls both of us back under the water. Our bodies flushed together under the water. I feel his hand cup my face and his warm lips press against mine. We just stay there for a while with our lips pressed together.

He pulls his lips away from mine and pulls us back up to surface. We both breathe heavily and stand there in each other's embrace.

" Lets go back" he says and I nod my head in agreement. Xavier silently picks me up bridal style and carries us out of the water. His eyes rake over my body and cleavege as they the fabric of my undergarments hug my body like a second skin, his eyes getting darker with lust. He places a kiss on the top of the swell of my breast. I feel the tingles spread like wildfire.

While heading back he picks up our clothes or his I should say. We reach there in a short while without any one of us uttering a single word. The large doors wooden doors carved with floral pattern open and we walk in. We head upstairs and into Xaviers room.

He takes us into the huge black and white tiled bathroom with a shower big enough for a dozen people or more. Xavier slowly lets me down inside the tub. He also climbs in and turn the shower head on. The warm water immediatly hits my skin and soothes my muscles. Xaviers arms snake around my chest and to the hook of my bra.

He looks into my eyes asking for permission and I nod my head yes. I see his eyes drown in lust and love as his slowly unhooks my bra. My bra falls loose and drops to the floor letting my breasts spill out. Xavier does not let his eyes travel below my neck even if I am basically naked. His hands go down to the top of my underwear and pulls it down. Now I am bare in front if him. Yet he still keeps his gaze on my face.

I stare into his golden eyes and realize one thing. I have fallen for this man.