Black Sheets

Amaya POV
I open my eyes and see a plain white ceiling. My eyes blurry and my mind in a haze. Taking a look around me I see that I am in something that looks like a hospital room but isn't. The hell?

There is an IV up my arms and I am in my black lace undergarments. I try to sit up but the moment I do I feel pain as if someone hits my with a hammer on the head.

"Ahh" I say in pain and fall back into the king size bed with black sheets. Wait, only one person I know has these.

Ah fuck...

I close my eyes and make a plan in my head of how to get out, I can't even sit up straight without feeling like a truck hit me.

Wait, what the hell even happened that put me in the house of the devil.

All I remember is driving to my favorite ice-cream shop a little out of town and some dude in a black hoodie came in front of my car and I made a sharp turn on an empty road to not hit him. After is black.

Is this a sigh that I should start eating healthy?

The sound of a door creaking open snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up and see Beast.

His bare torso and eight pack on perfect display for me to drool, hair messy with a lightly sweaty forehead. Also, blood on his hands and knuckles?!

" What the Hell happened?" I ask with my voice laced with concern.

" Don't worry about it" he answers with a stern voice

" Fine" I reply angrily

He just looks at me and his eyes tell me to shut up.
But being the little me that I am I continue talking.

" Why am I here and feel as if I have been run over by a stampede of hyenas?" I ask grumpily

" You got in a car accident genius, you car flipped over and you hit your head. The car is in the repair shop and being paid for repair by the guy that hit you. He was drunk and is arrested too. " he explains with no emotions in his voice.

Something is off, there was no other car on the road.

" No, there was no other car on the road, I remember  seeing a guy in a black hoodie walk in front of the car and I made a turn so I don't hit him."I say as if it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

" Amaya yes there fucking was, you don't even remember exactly what happened when I saw what did with my own eyes while I was hunting!" He shouts at me and his eyes dark.

That's when I lost my shit, I stood up ignoring the pain and ripped all the IV's out.

" You do not get to yell at me like that! First of all you kiss me out of nowhere and than push me away. You make me feel things I should not feel and when I finally leave you come right back into my life and save me why Beast why? You told me yourself I mean nothing to you, so what the fuck do you keep fucking saving my life. Let me die you idiot if you don't care so much!" I shout to the top of my lungs and felt my head get light, I collapsed right back into the bed holding my head as the pain returned.

Beast just looked at me with, concern? And walked out.