Sebastian

Amaya POV
The sound of birds chirping and the sun hitting my face stir me out of my slumber. I still keep my eyes closed and just soak in the sun. It feels so nice. But not for long

Suddenly I feel ice cold water drown my body and I shoot out of bed like a lighting bolt. Standing tall while laughing his ass off is Micheal.

Son of a very nice lady who's son is a bitch!

"Oh you should she seen your face Papaya." He manages to wheeze out as I stand there dropping in ice.

First the bucket of ice cold water and now Papaya? This boy really asking for his death today.

I grab the pillows behind me and start beating him with it. He grabs some more and we break out into a pillow fight.

After about an hour of torturing each other we finally collapse on the bed laughing.

" Best cousin goals ever" he says with a smirk and a white girl tone that makes me laugh harder.

This boy doesn't only just have a screw missing up there, the whole tool box is fucking gone.

We head downstairs and make some breakfast which includes pancakes with maple and chocolate syrup, Nutella and blueberries. You can never go wrong with Nutella.

" Hey Papaya I got business classes today at University so I need to head out I'm about" Michael says as he finishes the last of his pancakes and put his plate in the sink.

" Okay, I need to start my classes from next week to. Biology courses are not easy to catch up on." I say to him and also finish up my breakfast. I go to the University of Virginia along with Micheal and am working on my marine biology degree. I love the ocean and the amazing creatures in it.

I even get to go to a trip this week to the beach and do some deep sea diving to observe some animals with the other students of the class. I'm so excited.

I quickly rap up the kitchen while Micheal heads out.

" Bye Amaya, see you later. You staying over again by the way. We need some time to chill." He shouts as he put his shoe on while,trying to balance against the wall.

" Okay, I gotta grab some more things from my house than."

" Ight, I gotta run now so see ya and be safe"

" Bye" I reply back.

With that I head upstairs and change into some jeans and a plain red v-neck and decide to let my hair down today. I quickly apply some mascara making my eyes pop and a bit of red tainted lip gloss. Done, my goal to look human ks accomplished for today.

Time to get on with my day.

I get in my car and start driving to my house to pick up my clothes for tonight and tomarrow along with other essesntials. I already have most of my stuff at Micheals house since it is like my second home. I am finally falling back into my life after the whole Beast situation and I am greatful for that.

I walk into the house and see my parents are still sleeping in their room. They deserve it due to all the rest less nights I must have caused them this week. Quietly I grab whatever I need and leave them a note telling them I am with Micheal again.

I get back in my car and decide to go for a nice drive. The weather is beautiful and I love those moments of peace wheere it is only you with your thoughts and quiet. As I am driving down the road a man comes with a black hoodie. A hoodie that looked all to familiar. I hit the breaks of my car and heard the wheels screeching to a stop. The man disappeared and replacing him a was a white piece of paper on the road.

I get put of my car and quickly go pick up the paper and read it. I regret doing that.

Dear Amaya,

How sweet and lovley you are. Tell Beast it will be a pleasure to meet him again. Also to watch out. I can still hurt his weakness without even touching her.

With all hate,
Sebastian Clark

I run into my car with the letter in my hand and my heart beating frantically and speed back to the one place I love and hate togther, the woods.

I reach there within minutes and I franticalyly drive around to find the castle. I can not find it so I get out of my car and prepare my self.

"Beast!" Imshout to the top of my lungs, birds fly out of the trees and flee. Beast still did not show. I try again and no sign of him.

"Please, it is about Sebastian!" I shout with the last shred of hope I have of Beast showing.

The second, not even, after me finishing the sentence a rush of wind comes and I am greeted by familair brown eyes.