Queen

"Amaya?" Asks a confused looking Micheal from behind the door. I felt my face go pale. I regret this. I somehow muster up the courage to speak.

" Hey, umm, I wanted you and your parents to meet someone. Can we come in?" I ask with a little smile as I fiddle with my bracelet nervously.

He looks behind me to where Xavier stands and just nods his head him as a hey. Micheal steps back to let us in and I go inside. We walk into the living room and I Soto my aunt and uncle sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching American Idol.

" Hi sweetheart. We missed you. Oh who is this handsome man?" My aunt says as she sees the tall werewolf king behind me. She gets up and hugs me as my uncle smiles.

" That's what I wanted to talk to you guys about. We thought it was time to meet the family." I reply back sheepishly.

" Who is he and what is going on Papaya?" Asks a very serious Micheal who is barley ever serious. I hear a little growl behind me from the nickname.

" I am Xavier. Amaya's boyfriend" finally Xavier speaks up.

" Boyfriend?" Questions everyone at the same time.

" Have a seat guys." I say and we all sit on the white leather couches. I give a little smile and see a excited look on my aunts face, and a serious on Micheal and my uncle. If they pull out a shotgun I am gonna die right here.

" Okay so a few months back in my University class I met Xavier. We started dating but I never thought it was anything serious until a month ago. I have sting feelings for him and I'm sorry I never introduced him to you guys. I planned to but than everything happened and I just couldn't." I explain and I am kind of proud of my self because that lie sounded convincing.

" How come I didn't know?" Micheal asks angrily.

" I'm so so so sorry Micheal. I just wasn't ready and I thought you wouldn't like him and yeah." I finished the sentence in an awkward tone.

" Fine but next time please tell me things." He sighs and says.

" Aww. Honey I am so happy for you. It's okay you didn't tell us. As long as your happy I am too." My aunt says with a huge smile.

I look over to my uncle and Micheal and they are glaring at Xavier. Xavier seems pretty unfazed by it.

" If you hurt her you are dead" they both say at the same time. My eyes widen. My aunt laughs and Xavier just smiles. " I will die before I ever hurt her" he says back.

I feel my body relax and my sweaty hands stop sweating. My heart comes back to a regular pace and I don't feel it playing dodgeball against my rib cage anymore.

Time to rip off the band aid now.

" We are moving in by the way." I quickly say. They all just nod and we sit there is silence.

" Who wants some food?" My aunt asks as she gets up to go get some food from the kitchen.

" No thank you. I actually promised Amaya a movie night so we better get going. Thank you so much for your blessing and I will treat her like a queen." Xavier says as we stand up and head out the door for the 'movie' .

"Oh okay, bye honey. Love you" says my aunt and my uncle hugs me.

" Amaya you better visit" Micheal says from living room. I am surprised he didn't interrogate Xavier yet. It will come later though I know that as well as I know I have blood in my veins.

We head out the door and into the car. I let out a huge breath of relief and laugh.

" That went really well dude" I say as I look over to Xavier. He looks at my with an eyebrow raised.

" You just call me dude" he questions. I nod my head and smile. He just laughs and kisses my head.

" Your family is really nice" he says. I see a bit of sadness in his eyes as he talks to me. He must really miss his family.

I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek. He turns his head last second so I end up kissing his lips. I try to move back but he grabs my head and keeps me there while deepening the kiss. This cheeky man.

Eventually he lets me go and I take deep breaths. That was a steamy kiss.

" Let's to home"

With that we head home and I have a huge smile on my face the whole day. I love him so much.

We reach and head inside the castle. The moment I get inside I am slammed against the wall and feel warm familiar lips on mine. I kiss back with as much passion as he has. His tongue enters my mouth and I moan. Our tongues battle for dominance as he wins as always.

We go like this for about ten minutes and when we pull back we breathe like we have been underwater for years.

" I love you Amaya Marie Jones"

" I love you to Xavier Knight Collins"

I just realize I said his name probably for the first time out loud. He growls and slams his lips back onto mine. He grabs my legs so they are wrapped around my waist and his hands stay under my butt. I moan into his mouth and his tongue explores my mouth.

Slowly his hand goes up to the top of my pants and into them. I gasp. His hands travel down from the top of my woman hood and into my panties. He kisses down my neck to the swell of my breast. My eyes close at the amazing feeling of his hands against my womanhood.

" Are you ready?"

" Yes"

😏 That was steamy. Next chapter going to be even more. Fun fact: I ran 55 miles today around my 11 acre school for a cancer marathon. For those who are fighting anything mentally or physically or suffering, keep pulling though. You are strong!❤️

Also here as some shoutouts❤️

@CatPieCow
@NanaAkua365
@jakelover76700
@manashree68
@idontcareifyouhateme
@anonymousReader
@-mendez
@Nehalovesbooks
@IdontEatBooks

Thank you so much for voting and Nehalovesbooks I freaked when I saw you read my story cuz I am basically obsessed with yours❤️

Vote
Comment
Follow
Suck lollipops only!

⚜️eXs⚜️