Bear?

Micheal looks at me in pure horror. All the color has drained from his face. His eyes bulging out of his eye sockets so much that it looks like they will fall out any minute.

" Amaya, what was that?"

" Bear?" I say in hopes that he would believe me but deep down I knew what it was, or who it was.

Beast

" Amaya if that was a bear it would have been less loud and we would have seen the bear."

Dang it, why you gotta be so smart?

" I don't know Micheal."

" Let's just get going." He tells me as he grabs my hand pulling me with him back to the trailer.

As we are walking back he is mumbling about where that growl came from. I just continue walking behind him and study nature as an attempt to forget about Beast.

As I am looking around I spot a fuming man with eyes so dark they look black.

His eyes are focused on Micheal. If looks could kill,Beast would have killed Micheal in a second. He can probably already do that in general but you know what I mean.

Why is he over here? Is he finally gonna kill me, or us? Why is he so angry?

I try not to give away much of a reaction so Micheal doesn't notice.

We continue walking in as I still look around my surrounding for a mad man. I don't see one so far right now so that is good.

We finally reach the trailer after what seemed like days. I prayed that Beast was away from the trailer. I can't risk anyone getting hurt.

" Wow, that was insane right?"

" Yeah" I manage to say as I snap out of my thoughts.

" Wait, what if it is the Beast?" Asks a curious Micheal.

Micheal I love you, but so help me god if you don't shut up about this now. I am running out of lies here.

" Pfft, don't be silly. The Beast doesn't exist." I say as I nervously laugh.

Oh look, I see something. Maybe it is my one way ticket to Hell because I keep lying non stop.

" Your right, maybe I am just being silly. It had to have been a bear." He says as scratched the back of his head.

I just noded.

Our parents walked in and told us they have also found thewaterfall and want to go swimming in it. They made sure the waters are safe and it is not like any sharks are in a waterfall. We start changing into bathing suits and grab whatever we need like towels, water etc. and head there. hopefully Beast is not near.

After reaching the waterfall our parents just sit down on the rocks near the water with thier feet dipped in the water and talk. 

Micheal and me see a huge vine and give each other a look that says eveything. Him and me were matching today too, he had on black swimming shorts and I had on a black bikini. As we approch the vine he holds on from the top and I from the bottom and we pull back a little so we can launch oursleves into the water. We go flying into the air while holding on to the vine and in the cool water. 

" That was amazing!" I shout as I come back to the surface

Our parents just laugh at us and continue talking.

" Amaya we need to buy a waterfall for ourselves" he sayd with a dead serious tone.

I laugh at his childness and start swimming. I swim until I reach the actual waterfall and go behind the falling water. It is breath takingly beautiful. I lean against the wall of the fall and watch as the water comes down. 

Micheal just keeps swimming around looking for me

Micheal just keeps swimming around looking for me. I smile to myself as he wonders where his cousin went. As I watch my frantic cousin look around for me I feel a large hand go around my waist. Now I am familiar with his touch so I don't get scared anymore. I look up and see Beast staring at my chest and lips back and forth.

I can't give him this time. I pull away and start to swim out from behind. Well, that was the plan but Beast pulls me back and start to place little open mouth kisses down my neck, to the beginning top of my breast and back back up to my jaw. It feels amazing but I can not let this progress further.

I am walking into fire and am enjoying the burn but I know at the end I will be ashes.

His hands roam my bare back as he continues his assault. I use all my strength to push him away.

" Beast, stop. We can not do this. I am leaving tonight and we will never see each other again. Leave me alone." I say to him as I try not to get lost in his warm eyes.

" Fine but before we say our offical goodbyes and you leave, let me do this" he tells me as he crahses his lips onto mine.

I gasp and his tougn enters my mouth dominating it. I kiss back, and he pushes me against the rocky wall. His hands are traveling all over my bare skin. 

We pull back and look at each other intensly.

" Goodbye Beast"

" Goddbye Amaya" 

He disappears leaving a strong breeze behind. I swim back out into front of the waterfall and sneak up behind Micheal.

" BOO"

"AHH" He jumps whiling holding his chest. I laugh out loud, he just gives me a glare.

" Where did you go idiot? I was looking for you. I thought the fishes ate you or something."

I roll my eyes and tell him where I was but of cource not who I was with. We continue swimming and it starts to get dark.We all head in and make smores by the campfire and just talk and tell stories.  

We soon end the fun, say goodbye to Micheal and his family and get ready to go home.

  I sigh.  

Goodbye Beast, see you never.

Or so she thought...