Out Of Focus

Grayson Imagine

Grayson Imagine

;)

There would be times where you two would chat via a crystal liquid screen whether it be a phone, tablet or laptop, it's how you two would communicate. However, you felt as though everything was unclear, unfocused and out of view; mostly your relationship with him. 

Being 20,000 miles away was hard, it was difficult to keep a long distance relationship due to time zones and sometimes the lack to video chat, call or even text each other. It was as though if you were asleep, he was up spamming you and vice versa; it was devastating, really putting your relationship through the wringer. 

Sometimes, you two would wake just to talk to each other, you could practically see the tiredness in each others eyes which was going on for a couple days now. You both sighed, "I don't think it's working out." The both of you blurted out simultaneously. 

This shocked each other but you both lead of a smile of happiness, both agreeing that both of you couldn't see yourselves together in your visions anymore, you both concluded that your relationship must be out of focus. 

;)

I spy with my little eye11!1

(Future Me: This was cute but made absolutely no sense.)