Open Your Eyes

Grayson Imagine 

Grayson Imagine 

;)

Grayson's eyes lingered upon the girl in the red cocktail dress as she sat at the bar counter swirling her drink with her finger. Bored was she as he saw a sigh escape past her lips and looked towards her friends that were dancing on the club's dance floor illuminated by neon lights and deafened by techno music. Their sweaty bodies grinded against one another as she spotted a person. His eyes gazed at  the person, another guy, one that made her turn her head forward and place her forehead on the counter. 

The guy grabbed the waist of another girl and pulled her to his lips where they both smile, however, when Y/n looked up, she frowned. He knew her well, four years of being best friends, he has watched her throw her life at some guy that didn't even five her the time of the day and Grayson was the one left to repair her broken heart which would get broken once more the next time she ran back to him; it was a continuous and tedious cycle. It was one where both of them grew tired but the guy seemed to be craving her misery, that had to stop. 

He walked closer to her and tapped her shoulder gently. With a sob, she rose, quite puzzled to see him here because this wasn't his scene. 

"I see you in the lonely place,  how could you be so blind? He doesn't love you Y/n but yet you give him your all to only what receive nothing? Why do you do it?"

There was no answer, she had none. 

"You still regretting the love you left with him, your broken heart, I've seen you go through the changes. Your sitting alone each night here, trust me I know, your friends told me.  Are you expecting to find the love, love that's right? With him, because he is here every night with some girl?"

"I thought if I did he would recognize me." She sobbed. 

" Darling open your eyes, let me show you light, let me show you something more Y/n, I can show you the world, let me be your Aladdin. Y/n you'll never find a love that's right if you are looking for one with him, you are not right for him, he is not the right one for you, he doesn't deserve you. "

"Then who does?" 

"Can't you see? Darling open your eyes, let me show you the light. Y/n you think your so wise, your so wise you think that he cares, Y/n  he doesn't care, get that through your head please, I can't stand you being hurt anymore. You need to stop throwing yourself to some guy." 

"He isn't just some guy." 

"Then who is he?"

"He is my distraction!" She raised her voice which shocked him, he flinched even. 

"From what? From who?" 

"From you." She looked down but he grabbed her chin.

"Why would you need a distraction from me?"

"Because, I like you, I didn't know how to tell you, I was obsessed with you, I had to find someone new to be crazy about."

Grayson smiled at her words, happiness was inevitably etched upon his features as he engulfed her within his arms and stuck his head in the crook of her neck to breathe in her scent.

"There are times when you need someoneI will be by your side, I'll take my chances before they pass, pass me by. Oh darling, there is a light that shines special for you and me. You need to look at the other side, you'll agree.   Open your eyesLet me show you the light. You may never find the love that's right. Let me show you the love you never got from anyone, let me show you my love, stop being so blind and oblivious to my love, darling, open your eyes."

;)

I have been on a roll with long imagines.