Her Boy

Grayson Imagine 

Grayson Imagine 

;)

The girl's head leaned onto the bark of a tree in an enchanted meadow, drowned in roses, lilies, dandelions and lavender flowers which aroused her nostrils. The sunshine glistened against her cheekbones as she held a book on top her leg with a pencil in her hand and earphones in her ears. 

Her hand gracefully stroked the paper with pencil markings as the outline, a man, one that she imagined continuously in her mind but never saw in reality. The image she pictured was too real to be fake, the golden locks, the tan complexion, the chiseled jawline, the abs, lips and bipolar eyes, this was too many features for an imaginary being. 

It was finally finished, another one, this time, she named it an angel in nature where the background was in slight pastel accompanied by flowers and his eyes were closed in a pose where he was facing downwards. 

Just then, the book began to ruffle as leaves escaped the floor and formed into a colourful cyclone. Her vision was slightly impaired but she began to see a human being. Black shoes and pants, tanned arms, white shirt, chiseled jaw line, lips, nose, eyes then the golden locks. 

Utter shock coursed through her veins as she struggled for words as a reaction for the being before her. Silently she stood as he gave a soft smile towards her, one that was returned. His hands outstretched to signal a hug, pulling her in. 

His frame hovered over her as his chin pressed down slightly on her head. Now he wasn't just a figment of her imagination, fake or a drawing on a page but a real boy, the boy, her boy.

;)