The Ruthless She Wolf

Grayson Imagine

Grayson Imagine

;)

Her reign was heard about all through the east, it was something rare, no sons but only a daughter to hand the Alpha role down to, something uncommon, something so undone but that doesn't mean to say that it wasn't welcomed. It took fourteen years of misery for her to grow up to this gruesome beast of a wolf after her brother's agonizing attack from rogues that left her family devastated. 

At the tender age of five, she was forced to defend herself so she didn't suffer the same fate as he late eight year old brother. She was now a ruthless eighteen year old that was now able to inherit the role of Alpha after her mother, the former Luna and her father, the former Alpha had stepped down. 

Everyone had their doubts at first but indeed she gave her life to the pack, she swore that no one was to die under her watch and she would kill anyone that threatened her rule. Her pack over the years became more powerful, the most lethal warrior pack of the world was what it was famous for. Anyone who dared to cross their borders had a death wish for their death was instant and painful. 

The Beta and the Gamma stood at her side for three years so far, her close friends from since childhood ever since the death of her brother. Kyle, the Beta and Brian the Gamma sat at the table along with her as they ate breakfast with merry laughter at some stupid but funny joke that escaped past Kyle's lips, the joker of the group. 

"Oh look her deadliness does laugh!" Kyle clutched his stomach as his fist collided with the table from all the glee he was overdosed with from the situation. 

"Yeah don't get too excited or I will rip your b#lls off and feed them to the prisoners who I am gladly sure will be grateful for a small morsel of food without having me to threaten them and let's see, they haven't eaten in three weeks so if I were you I would shut up." 

Kyle didn't look fazed and neither was Brian for they knew she was lying by the smile that perked up against her lips as Kyle ruffled her hair to only manifest her irritation. 

"I can still beat you up, you know that right?" She mumbled towards her friend as he stood a great six inches above her with his six foot one frame but not once did she cower away, she only looked upwards with a menacing glare that made his eyes twinkle in amusement and fear for he knew she packed a punch and after all, she didn't just gained the title of brutal, lethal, deadly and dangerous,  she earned it. 

Their merriment was interrupted as a warrior burst through the pack house with heavy breaths and sweat perspired  on his forehead. Other wolves crowded around the four as the Alpha, Beta and Gamma grew impatient for he wouldn't calm down but then he pointed outside where another group of guys held another bloody body in their strong threshold. 

His scent though disguised from the blood was all too familiar to the werewolf kind, human. The wolves looked on in wide eyed as they knew the Alpha wasn't happy whenever anyone crossed her borders and by his wounds, it seemed as though he welcomed rogues. 

The doctor rushed to the table where he laid as Y/n ordered her strongest warriors along with the Gamma to search the woods for any other humans or rogues and bring them to her for interrogation either harmed or unharmed. They exited the house as they ran to the woods as they morphed into their wolves at the entrance and began their hunt. 

The Alpha and Beta turned their heads back to the current escapade as the doctor stitched the wounds on the unconscious boy and they silently awaited until he was finished. During all this time, they both observed his looks as the doctor wiped the crusty blood from his face. 

Brown hair with golden highlights, rather bushy brown eyebrows, tan skin, chiseled jaw and muscular body, to her, he was pleasing to look at. An annoying feeling crept at her skin as she was ignorant towards it. She felt a gush of happiness whenever her eyes landed on the body of boy's and this time, she didn't dare tear her eyes away. 

Kyle's eyes however, only focused upon her as they bulged in realization at what was happening and in confusion for it didn't occur to her yet. 

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you feel weird? Like something is creeping at your skin, making your pours raise and the hairs on your arms erect. Are you feeling happy right now when you know you shouldn't? Are you not welcoming that feeling? Do you feel li-" 

"For God's sake Kyle spit it out." 

"How could you not know? Are you ignoring it or blocking it out?"

"What are you going on about?" 

"Y/n he's your m-" 

"Wait, no he can't be, not that human." 

Kyle looked on at his friend with a smile on his face when she tried her hardest not to stare at the boy who she was destined to love no matter if he had fur and claws or not. 

"I am not accepting it." 

"Y/n, accept it. You found your mate just like Brian and I, he will make you happy, make you not so aggressive and brutal, he will become your weakness." He rubbed her back but she scoffed. 

"My weakness? What bullsh#t? I have no weakness dimwit, all of that died with my brother the day I failed to save him and then trained non-stop to be deadly person I am today." 

He frowned, "Y/n, your brother's death was not your fault, you know that, you just burden yourself to make yourself better but in reality, your actually getting slower, he will be good for you, I'm certain."

Now it was her turn to frown as she stood at his bed side and grabbed his arm, only for sparks to shoot through them and bring a smile to her face as well as Kyle's as he listened to her speak, 

"Maybe he will, maybe he will change what I am, the ruthless she wolf." 

;) 

The amount of times I backspaced on this.