Newbie

Grayson Imagine 

Grayson Imagine 

;)

Matching clothes engulfed the sweaty room as they gathered in a circle around the high waist pants coach that clutched his clipboard an lightly held his whistle to his mouth. 

"Okay! We start off with a run. Y/n! You know what to do. Lead them!" He blew his whistle at each exclamation. 

"Okay, guys, line up, give me ten laps, I'll lead the line, faster than the res past them. We are jogging to the savannah, one lap around then start running. If you could, sprint afterwards." 

The seventeen year old kids followed Y/n as she ran outside to the savannah  and ran meteres in front of the breathless kids as they failed to catch up with her, however, one boy was passing the other kids at a rare speed whilst they watched him with envy and surprise as he neared her, his breath never faltering in the process. 

Y/n smiled at the boy with the golden locks as neither of them passed each other, they couldn't in fact, their speeds were matched, practically impossible to pass one another as their ten laps were completed before everyone else's. Sweat beaded on their foreheads whilst they grabbed water from the cooler. 

The two headed inside, ready for what torture the coach had planned with the wrestling mats that were laid out, however, they both smirked for this gym session was going to be easy. Everyone was inside now with heavy breaths and thick sips from their water bottles but when their eyes met the wrestling mats, they groaned and rolled their eyes. 

"Okay! Pair up! Today we spar! Get rea-" 

"Coach could you give it a rest with the whistle? We can hear you just fine." Kal said as he lightly touched his hair from the painful whistle blowing of coach. 

"I'm taking the new kid." Oliver smirked and cracked his fingers as he stared at the boy, ready to make him eat the mat from the pain he was about to enforce upon him as he watched the new kid flex his muscles whilst he engrossed himself in a few push ups and warm up exercises to get ready for the sparring, it's as if he knew what he was doing.

Oliver strode over to boy to do first introductions with the simple greeting of a handshake and his signature smile that made every girl and boy melt at the gorgeous sight of that blessing. 

"Okay! Since we have an odd number and no one seems to spar with the champ over there, the person to survive will fight her. First up we have Olly and the new kid, Grayson. Right so this is mixed martial arts, remember you have to spice it up, no biting and eye gouging, you will be sent to the principal's office. You win by either a knockout or submission, good luck!"

Oliver and Grayson circled around each other, neither wanted to make the first move until a certain fire ignited inside Oliver's eyes, he went for a swift kick but the opponent counteracted with a jump and mirrored his move where Oliver was now groaning on the floor and rolling around in pain. 

Grayson walked around him, waiting for him to get up as he did so slowly clutching his stomach from the fall and limping from the kick. Oliver held his boxer stance as Grayson attempted a punch to which Oliver ducked, went behind him and lifted him up above his head where Grayson's head collided with the blue, sweaty and soft mat. 

Everyone gasped, Grayson was quick to get up with an occasional stumble but he regained his stance and looked ready. Oliver scoffed, getting too tired for the shenanigans and lunged at him only to have gotten himself tied up into a cross arm breaker. Grayson tightened his grip as Oliver searched for a way to escape but all his attempts proved futile leading up to his next reluctant move, submission. 

Oliver didn't look too happy as he approached the gang with a sour look on his face to which Y/n pouted at her best friend and rubbed his hair in the hope of pacifying him. 

"You're getting there bud, don't worry." 

The gym class progressed with short fights, all up against Grayson, the one that seemed to be unbeatable. This was the last round, the most anticipated for him, the students and the coach. 

"Okay champ! Get in there, show him what losing feels like." The sound of claps deafened the room as Y/n took off her shirt to reveal her toned abs and caught Grayson staring at her. 

They circled each other for a long time, no one reckoning to take the first move, Y/n soon grew tired as she faked a punch making him lunge forward and fall into her trap, a kick. His muscular body collided with the floor but he pulled her leg and trapped her underneath him. He smirked in succession as he looked at her squirming, his lips tugged into a smile, he loved being on top. 

"I'm done taking it easy on you." Grayson looked startled. 

"Wait wha-"

Y/n locked him in a triangle choke, no way to escape either tap out or knock out due to pressure. He chose the former. Her arms loosened around him as his hands immediately went to his neck, clutching it from the pain. 

"That was a good spar new guy." 

She held her hand out to allow him to stand up. 

"I know it's Grayson. You have some good chutzpah in you, it would be nice if we could spar some other time, I just won't take it easy on you." 

"Very funny Y/n and thank you, after all, you are the champ." 

"Please call me Y/n."

She laughed lightly as she beckoned her group of friends to come over and meet him as well as congratulate him on lasting so long against her. 

"Kal, Belle, Oliver, Ally, Adonis... Let's go."She grabbed her shirt and bag as they head out to the locker room to change from this long gym session. 

"Yo Grayson, you coming?"

The boy looked up in surprise grabbing his back and walking over to them with a smile as she slung his shoulder around him, 

"Let's go newbie." 

;) 

Long.