Indescribable

Request for writingforeverr I hope you like it

Ethan Imagine 

;)

The deafening sounds of honks and screams sounded as each car was bumper to bumper on the highway. The sky stood a midnight blue with little specs of air called stars. In a little taxi cab, her fingers traced the path of these stars as he looked at her, admiring every single detail about her as he grabbed her hand and pouted due to the lack of attention given to him. 

'My cute little puppy.

She thought when she kissed his lips making him smile and his eyes shimmer. Car horns were still imminent as you two stared into each others eyes, just blocking out everything as the taxi driver continued to sound his car alarm. 

Ethan's eyes perked up with an idea, he pulled away from her, grabbed his wallet, handed money to the driver, intertwined their fingers and went out the door with Kiera not too far behind. Laughter erupted from both their lips as they ran down the highway and looked at all the stuck cars and thinking about how long they would have to stay there. 

Close to the highway, there was a little ice cream parlour that the two caught their breath in before ordering two little sundaes and over-exploited them with toppings in the make your own sundae bar. Tiredness evaded as it was replaced with happiness, they were happy with each other, anyone could tell by the shimmer in their eyes, the dimples on their cheeks and the smile on their face that they were happy, something that they deserved to be. 

Their attention was pulled away from each other as fireworks burst into the sky, giving it that extra pop of colour. They both sauntered to the ice cream shop window as they watched with his head on her shoulder and his arms around her waist as they exploded in the sky and reflected upon the sea nearby. 

This was an unforgettable experience for the two as they stared into each other's eyes once more to seal this happy moment with a kiss, a kiss where they savoured the taste of each other's lips, a kiss that was magical, a kiss that was indescribable. 

;)

I hope you like this, I like this.