The Forgotten

Ethan Imagine 

Ethan Imagine 

;)

"Bro, she just one another Beatdown Championship, she's really good if she can win it three times in a row..." Grayson trailed off as he read further into the fitness magazine about Y/n Y/l/n, an amazing MMA fighter at the age of sixteen. Her astounding moves and abilities as won her many awards and titles, even the hearts of others, especially men because of her beauty. 

She has been an incredible inspiration to all through her perseverance with her fighting career with all the bruises and broken bones that she has survived but now, she's always the one giving them and not taking, she was truly the best fighter her age and everyone knew she would aspire far, even Ethan. 

His eyes lingered through her instagram, he was down to the last photo out of all the five hundred and something, he had really grown into a stalker but his mind was overcome with emotions for she didn't remember him at all. 

He was there throughout all the painful migraines, the announcement about the brain tumour, the surgery and by her bedside until she woke up, however, when she did, all his happiness faded away, "Who are you?" 

From that moment forward, he was shattered that his love hadn't remembered him, he had become the forgotten. 

;)

Well, it's an update.