Unstoppable

Last Imagine guys. It's been amazing. 

Ethan Imagine

Ethan Imagine

;)

Y/n 

"I just want to make sure that she is safe. She doesn't deserve to be put into a war she has no part in. I don't want her hurt. I... My heart... It can't bear it." These voices racked through my head with each twist and turn on my silk covered bed that didn't seem to help in slumber struggles like it's supposed to. 

I can hear the door slightly open and close then the other side of the bed sinks. I remain silent as he roll closer to me and places his hand on my cheeks and let his fingers caress small circles into the skin. 

My body betrayed me, my opening eyes looked into his bipolar ones that seemed to glint with some kind of unreadable emotion but yet he masks it with a toothy smile, one that I fell utterly in love with, one that I had no choice in loving. 

Somehow, our bodies mold together and now, he is underneath with me resting on his naked chest. His heartbeat quickens slightly, I smiled knowing that I still had that effect on him even after almost two years, I feel slightly proud. 

He breathes in the scent of my hair, he claims to love it and well, it gives me pleasure and comfort. Hands wrap gently around my waist and pulls me further upwards on his chest where I am positioned even closer to his beautiful face. 

My hands cup his cheeks, he leans into my palm, clearly loving the feeling as did I. 

"I love you." He smiles and pulls me closer in a cherishing motion, never will I get tired of his loving gestures. 

"The pack needs to meet with their Luna soon." I sighed, another meeting with such a splendid group of people, I loved my pack undoubtedly, I treated them as my children well the smaller ones at least and the older ones as brothers and sisters, to sum it all up, they were my family. 

"Baby, you're going to make yourself and the Alpha late if you don't get up." He knows very well that neither of us wants to get up but duty calls. 

With a groan, I release myself from his loving embrace and swing my legs across the bed onto the cold hardwood floor. The morning sun shone brightly with an array of oranges and yellows as I opened the window to let some fresh earthy breeze into the musty smelling room that was only clouded with Ethan's scent, not that I'm complaining. 

Getting dressed was a short task, a black dress adorned my figure quite nicely as his was placed in a black pants and white shirt to show a kind of contrast. Finally, I added the white belt, the last accessory to the dress and finished with a white matching earring and necklace set. 

He grasped my body from behind and stuck his head in my neck. We looked like one of those tumblr couples that people would call goals but for us, these colours meant something else. My wolf was white whilst his was black, polar opposites like our personalities but what can you say? Opposites attract. People called us the Ying Yand Alpha and Luna, one would not be complete without the other, together, we are unstoppable.

;)

A new approach and sadly, we have reached the end of my Dolan Twin writing career. Thank you to all those that have read book 1 and have made it this far to read this very author's note. Have a good day and life, I wish you nothing but happiness.