My Love

Ethan Imagine

Ethan Imagine

;)

The forest was thrashed when the rain fell and left mushy muddy earth, mossy trees and an undeniable cold temperature. The girl tugged her coat closer to her trembling body and pushed her hands into it, gripping the cold metal with a nervous touch. Her feet crushed leaves beneath, the ground softly ascended afterwards but left a slight footprint, almost invisible in the dark. 

Her eyes trailed down to the wet ground, pressure was put into the ground, a human footprint submerged with some water which was illuminated by the the moonlight. She shivered at the thought of approaching, she knew what she was up against but still, the thought didn't seem to register. 

Not too far into the forest, a muscular human figure propped against a tree an clutched onto its shoulder and then its stomach with a few groans in between. As the girl grew closer, she removed the gun from the coat and took two more steps before being recognized by the perking up of his ears and then the swift turning of his head. 

Her eyes gazed his body, bruised and battered with a few claw marks that drew blood on his pectorals and dripped further onto his toned abdominal area. His eyes lingered on her trembling figure, he laughed as she tensed when he stepped closer and trapped her against a tree and between his two hands. 

"Do you really think that gun is going to do anything to me sweetheart?" His hands caressed her sweaty cheek and brought his mouth close to her ear to continue. 

"Come on, let's not play, drop the gun." His tone was subtle but held authority that made her knees weak and her heart frightened, too scared to see what would happen if she didn't so she did. 

His lips curved into a smile, he used his fingers to lift her chin to look up at him, "Good choice darling." 

His grip wasn't tight nor was it loose but it was enough to steady her, enough to make her not pull away from his grasp as he observed her eyes. Beautiful eyes, he thought as he watched them dance in the moonlight and stared up at his own with fear. The girl relaxed looking into his, they held an unknown emotion as his hands slipped to her waist and brought his face near her neck where his body was pressed up against hers, just one problem that lingered in her mind, why wasn't she dead?

He layered kisses on her neck and trailed down to her bare shoulder after removing her coat. His touch rendered her senseless as she fluttered her eyes closed and let him dominate her body. His soft lips disappeared from her skin, she responded with a whimper to which he chuckled at and grabbed her hands ever so softly and implanted a kiss on her forehead. 

She felt protected in his grasp, against his towering figure and with his aura that screamed power. Pulling back, his eyes illuminated by a distracting gold colour that trapped her in a short trance before his hands caressed her cheeks once more and kissed her tender lips with his. Both were engrossed in the kiss, neither wanted to pull away for their minds were clouded with want, however, breathing was inevitable so they pulled away from each others hot mouths and rested foreheads upon one another. 

"It's getting dark baby." He brought her closer to him as she didn't protest but silently obliged to what he said. 

"Come on, let's get you back to the pack house. They need to meet their new Luna." 

Her eyes widened slightly but eased when his hands embraced her figure by the waist region. 

"I finally found you, my mate, my love." 

;) 

AWWWW.