Under The Influence

The next few edits are by @susgrethan

The next few edits are by @susgrethan. Gonna attempt this, been blowing off for a long time. 

Grayson Imagine 

;)

His lips connected to your neck as he captured your essence, evoking you within utter bliss as your eyes fluttered shut due to the contact. The bottle of champagne and two empty champagne glasses laid on the side table as his hands trailed to the zipper of your wedding gown and gently slipped it down. 

His lips connected to your skin once again before he spoke, " Have you ever done it in a plane, 30,000 ft above the clouds where you could see the rain?" Your eyes only rolled back as he continued. 

"Screaming out so loud." He wasted no time in disposing both your undergarments and gently slipped in to where he increased his speed as you bit down on his shoulder with your legs only tightening the grip on his back. 

"Say my name." He whispered as your lips tumble out a small, 'Grayson'.

His lips smashed to yours in an affectionate kiss in an attempt to distract you from the pain, an attempt in which, you couldn't complain. 

You were his, all his, you were the only one on board the private flight of his,  up and down a roller coaster ride tonight,  this turbulence skies are rough. No disturbances, no need to rush something so sentimental. 

"Have you ever done it in a yacht, seas so rough, the waves are high but I can see you don't want me to stop." His voice so relaxed and calm as he continued with giving you all his energy, everything he had for you begged him, he knew from the way your eyes rolled, fluttered shut and by the look in his eyes that  he had you hypnotized, he knew he hit the spot. 

Grayson, was determined, tonight was the night after all, perfect for this event.

He stopped for a moment as you looked up towards him wanting more, he began to speak again, " We are going to  make love, under the influence, I'm going to make love to you, under the influence."

;)

Definitely still terrible at SMUT, I will never ever do this, this is a song by the way. 

THIS IS SO BAD!