Make Her His

Request for EmotionalStats

I hope you like it and this is an idea I had for the longest while, its just that you guys are not in a shared home but under the same roof, just under different circumstances. P.S Y/m/n is your mother's name.

Grayson Imagine

;)

"This has to work Lisa. They've hung out with each other in diapers, were friends until he was ten and she was eight when you guys moved and seven years later, she has no recognition of him like he has of her. We need her to love him like Grayson loves her." Y/m/n wiped the current sweat off of her forehead from the frustration of the situation. 

"I know what you mean, the last dinner we had together, he sat close to her and talked as though he was talking to a wall. I think she is in denial of her feelings or just doesn't remember him too well, either that or she was uncomfortable from the proximity." 

"I think I have an idea." Y/m/n smiled at Lisa deviously before they both brainstormed and prepared to execute the plan. 

Two hours later, Grayson showed up at Sawithda's household where Sawithda sat cross-legged on her chair with her laptop on her desk whilst she enjoyed comedic YouTube videos by her favourite YouTuber when the doorbell rang. 

Grayson shifted from foot to foot when she opened the dog in all her glory to reveal him with bags of what seemed to be food. Surprised was she when he stepped through the door and explained his appearance, 

"Hey Sawithda, um... Our moms went shopping together and I was home alone and your mom thought it was a good idea for us to hangout together since we hardly did any talking at the dinner last time. I also brought your favourite snacks, just like when we were little and you were missing your two front teeth."

He smiled at the memory as she stood their awkwardly not knowing what to do. He stepped further inside as she followed him like a lost puppy whilst he placed the snacks on the table and displayed them to her. 

The thought of his reason being here lingered in her mind before she finally spoke up, "Are you here to babysit me?"

"Well I wouldn't call it babysitting but you could consider it a hang out, I even brought ingredients to make my mom's alfredo, you know the one you love so much." He smiled once more and watched her flustered expression look up to him with not one of intention of saying anything further. 

"So what would you like to do Sawithda?" He asked hoping she would speak. 

Silence.