Tied Down

Request for Amanda_josilynn

Guys bear with me on this, it is going to be a cringey attempt at writing SMUT like no but I'm trying for Amanda, honey I hope you like this long awaited imagine. This is going to make the twins' fan-fiction sound top notch. 

Grayson Imagine 

;)

The previous day was blurred in her mind as her head began to hurt and her vision unclear. She blinked a few times, only to come to a realization that she was in an unfamiliar place with broken furniture, old cloth and nasty walls. Her hands began to hurt as she noticed the ropes around them, slowly burning her skin. Sweat perspired in beads on her forehead as she struggled more to escape from the seat but all her attempts proved futile as she saw a tall figure standing by the doorway. 

"Amanda stop." He spoke casually in what seemed a husky voice. 

She was befuddled at this point, she didn't know how she came to be in this place, she was frustrated. 

"Who are you?" She interrogated curiously. 

"Not anyone you know that's for sure." He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame where he bent his foot into a four position against it. 

"Who are you." She repeated. 

He pushed himself off the door frame and moved closer. He was in front her now, quite a charming man perhaps. Muscular build, killer jawline, plump lips, green eyes and blond highlights on a brunette's head was what he had. He bent down eye level to her, his hand reaching forward to stroke her cheek. Her mind screamed to pull away but her body had a different idea. She leaned closer and into his palm, making her like putty in his hands. 

He smirked as his other hand trailed up and down her thigh in slow movements. Her legs ached from his touch because that's all he was doing, she wanted more. 

"These days the lovers trade their places" he spoke, " dancing all around each other's chairs, I can see the numbness on their faces. Jealousy fills up their hearts in pairs." 

An expression of confustication  was etched upon her facial features as she wondered why that had anything to do with her. 

"So please could I be selfish with your body? Because I don't think I could share you with nobody." 

A raging blush on her cheeks formed as his hand stopped moving but trailed upwards before he continued, 

"When I have you, I'm gonna brand you with my lips, and all of the world will know that you're mine now." 

Both hands cupped her face now, he had her full attention, the way he liked it. He bent her head closer to his as he raised up to collide lips slowly, however she didn't kiss back until five seconds later when he gripped her thighs even harsher. The kiss deepened, however, he pulled back only to nibble against her ear and whisper, 

"We'll never lose faith because we'll never forget this taste. My love has the power to keep the tide down." 

He let go of her, her expression saddened from the lost of contact and warmth. He walked away from her, she wanted more, she struggled against the ropes and hissed in the process. 

"I'll get you tied down, I'll keep you tied down."

Dusks and dawns passed as she remained here with a plate of food on the bed with her as well as a few bottles of water next to her blanket where she laid naked and sore. His feet clattered against the floor as he walked shirtless towards her, her eyes constantly glued to his majestic body. He climbed on top of her in a straddling position with his lips lingering upon hers, she craved his touch as his hands roamed her sweaty naked body. Finally, he kissed her, only to receive one of hunger whereas his was out of love, love for her, everything about her he loved. 

Late at night one would hear the screaming echo, her screams of pleasure given to her from him but we all pretend we never heard the cries in the daytime. 

"Don't you worry my touch won't leave you hollow, I'm never gonna let you change your mind." 

He had full possession of her by the look in her eyes as she moaned his name, it was like music to his ears, his baby was being pleasured, she was in heaven and it was because of him. 

Her finger nails scraped his back as he hissed in her ear, he loved the pain, he loved that she wasn't afraid to leave her mark on his callous skin, he loved how she gave him the scars to remind him just how good she was. 

"If your faith turns into to dark, pull me closer and know that it's enough to keep you tied down."

;) 

Tell me what you think of this and it is based off of a song, I just used the lyrics and created everything else and I just realized that I only did Grayson smut like twice and the closest thing I got to an Ethan smut was my imagine Wet Dreams and probably some sexual comments here and there.